Two| full plate.

Aubree

I sat at my desk, eyes burning and beyond ready to go. I've been at work since 4 this morning and it's looking like another late night for me.

I need a new job.

My office door opened and my boss Tisha walked with a stack of folders. I groaned and sat back. "No Ti, I can't take anymore files. I'm swamped."

"You know we're short staffed so it double the work. I'm trying to hire more POs but you know this isn't the most popular job."

"I know." I exhaled. "What you got?"

"Two inmates from upstate that were just granted parole. They'll be released in 48 hours and have to start seeing you as soon as possible to get everything set up." She passed me the files and they were thick as hell.

"Oh my god, what did these niggas do?"

"One is supposedly some big time drug dealer, the other was arrested over a DV issue with his baby momma but they proved she was lying. His record isn't that bad. He owns a few businesses, seem like the only time he gets locked up his kids mom is involved."

"Nothing as bad as a bitter baby momma."

"Nope."

"I guess I'll look through these then."

She stared at me for awhile. "Why don't you take those home with you. Go ahead and clock out, I know your little sister will be happy to see you before she goes to bed."

"As good as that sounds Tisha, I can't. The last thing I need is a short check."

"Aubree, I got you. Go ahead."

"You sure?"

"Yes, now go before my boss sees you."

"Thank you!!" I saved and exited out of all my important stuff on my computer before cutting it off. I packed up the folders I needed and ran out of that building so fast.

When I got in my car I felt so damn good. If only I could get off like this every day!

Pulling up to my house, there were WAY too many cars outside and I know dumb and dumber are responsible. Quickly cutting off my car I grabbed my stuff and rushed inside. Loud music played, and a bunch of voices came from my living room.

I walked in there and just stared at the chaos that was going on.

And the craziest part is, they had Ariel down here in this mess. I walked in front of the TV and cut it off.

The girl that sat on Jeremiah's lap, sized me up.

"Girl don't do that." He said while moving her. Then him and his idiot Twin rushed up to me. "Breeeee, what are you doing home so early?"

"Does it matter? Y'all got all these funky ass kids in my damn living room eating up my food and making a mess."

"It's just a small kickback sis." Jermaine said.

"That you didn't ask to have!"

"We didn't expect you to be home right now."

"And you got Ari down here in this mess."

"She chilling." Jeremiah said.

"Yeah Aubree, I'm chilling." She crossed her arms trying to look cool.

I couldn't help but smirk. "Take this mess downstairs and I want my living room SPOTLESS or it's going to be a problem."

"And that's why you the best Bre." Jermaine pulled me into a hug.