Fortytwo| royalty.

Aubree

Aubree.
Two Months Later

We are finally moved into our new place and I am in loooooove. Chris really meant that I could get whatever I wanted. A beautiful newly built home with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. An enormous basement perfect for the kids. 4 car garage with a huge driveway.

Ahhhhh, I'm in love!

We're still settling in and decorating. I offered Ariel and Royalty their own rooms but they insisted that they shared. That change once they're teenagers, I'm sure of it.

The master bedroom is like a damn studio apartment! I'm never coming out. Chris wanted to make it sound proof but I thought about when the baby would be possibly lying in there while he's sleep and I run out for a second and can't hear him crying.

So we got surround sound. If the TV is up loud, we're busy and you bet not bother us.

Chris is decorating the nursery, can't wait to see how that comes out. My stomach just grew over night a couple weeks ago. We have two months left until our baby boy arrives. I am very nervous. I'm about to push a baby out! My life was always going a million miles per minute, I never got the chance to sit down and think about when I would have children of my own. At one point I started to think, I'd never become a mom and the closest I'd get was with my siblings.

Then I met my wonderful fiancé that has amazing dick and we have a bunch of sex and now here I am.

Sometimes I want Chris to know how I'm feeling but I don't want to freak him out especially due to how things were when we first found out about me being pregnant.

I know everything will be okay but I'm a perfectionist so everything must be perfect.

Anyway

I was cooking dinner while everybody was out doing their own things. I tried to convince Jeremiah to move with us but he didn't want to. He knows that I just want to shelter him in because of Maine.

Just want to keep everybody safe.

But I can't stop him from living.

The alarm went off signaling the front door. I heard a bunch of talking then Ariel and Royalty came into the kitchen.

"Hi mommy." Ari said giving me a hug then holding my stomach. I finally decided to tell her about the adoption. I never told her that she had to call me her mom but she wanted to. I love it though, I can't lie.

"Hi Aubree." Royalty said while joining Ariel.

"Hello my beautiful babies, how was your day?"

"Okay." They both answered.

"Good, go get ready for dinner."

They ran out the kitchen then I heard their heavy feet up the stairs. The front door slammed closed then Chris appeared. He didn't look happy.