Four| hard to get.

Aubree.
One Week Later.

Today I finally got my work done at a decent time so I was actually able to get off and go to the grocery store. The boys love my loaded potatoes so I decided to make that for them and afterwards, Ariel and I are going to make cookies.

Leaning on the buggy, I pushed it around the store trying to grab all I needed. I stood in front of the frozen cookies trying to decide if I should take the easy way out or make them from scratch.

As bad as I wanted to be lazy I know that Ariel would love to make them from scratch, so I guess I'll get the stuff for that.

I started to walk away when somebody grabbed my waist making me quickly turn around. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Hey Ms. PO Lady." Christopher stood there smiling like an idiot.

"You should be so grateful that I left my gun in the car."

He laughed. "I didn't mean to scare you, I saw a familiar face and wanted to say hi."

"Hi." I tried to walk away again but he grabbed my arm.

"Woah, why you in a rush?"

"Because I have to get home and you and I can't talk outside of the office."

"You think somebody from the grocery store gone tell?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment.

"You never know who could be here. I didn't expect to run into you. Now I'm going to leave because I'm not about to lose my job over you, I have three kids to feed." I started walking away.

"So you have kids?" He asked following me.

"They're my brothers and my little sister. I have custody of them."

"Why?"

"My mom is in rehab." I'm just spilling all the tea, mainly because I'm not paying attention to who I'm talking to and I'm trying to make sure I pick up the right ingredients, or Ariel will end up with low fat cookies.

"Oh damn, sorry to hear that."

"Why am I even telling you this? Why are you still following me?"

"You told me cause you like me and you want me to take you out on a date then get you naked afterwards."

My mouth twisted up trying to hold in my smile. "1. I don't even know you well enough to like you, we just met a week ago and 2. You can't take me out or do the other thing because I'm your PO."

"So what you saying is, if you weren't my PO, you'd let me get you naked." He walked up closer to me, his chest was touching the tip of my nose. He smelled delicious.

"Don't you have groceries to get?"

"I do, I make the best lasagna in the city. You should let me make you some." He just wasn't letting up.

"I have to go, seriously. Have a nice day Christopher."

"I love when they play hard to get and please call me Chris."

"Well Chris, I'll see you in two weeks. Hope everything is clean." I looked down at his crotch.

He laughed. "You're hilarious, I can't wait to see what other characteristics you have."

Shaking my head I walked away. God took his time with that man but I'm not about to even go there with him.

My job or some dick, which one should I worry about?

After leaving the grocery store and making a few other stops, I headed home. As soon as I pulled up the door opened and Jermaine appeared.

He walked up to my door and opened it. "Hey, what you doing home so early?"