Sixteen| creep.

Aubree

Aubree.
Wednesday

I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my jooooooob!

Today has been fucking stressful and I'm ready to just get the fuck out of here. Two of my parolees failed their drug tests so I had to call downtown on that. Because I reported them, threats were made. The new PO's that we're hired are BITCHES, every day I'm ready to fight one of those hoes. One of them flirted with Chris the last time he was here and I was about ready to go to jail for murder. But I couldn't react.

Speaking of Chris, he has an attitude today. I'm guessing his dad is the cause of it and I don't want to deal with it.

And ON TOP OF THAT, Mr. Thomas is about to get kicked in his balls.

I just want to go home and hide under my covers.

Because of my two parolees being arrested I have to do a bunch of paper work and that's keeping me here longer than normal. Seriously I want to cry.

My phone buzzed in my drawer. I rolled my eyes because I already knew who it was. Pulling it out, I hit the lock button seeing Chris's message.

Chris❤️😻
Hope you know you ruined my day! 🙄

I quickly opened up our thread

Chris❤️😻

Nigga fuck you I ain't ruin shit
STOP TAKING YOUR PROBLEMS OUT
ON ME!!!

Shut up before I come to that job and make
a scene

YOU👏🏽AINT👏🏽GONE👏🏽DO👏🏽SHIIIIIIT

After that he didn't respond.

Ugh I need coffee.

Getting up from my desk I headed out to the break room. I wish they had liquor in here because I need a few shots.

I was in the middle of making my coffee when I heard high heels. Looking over my shoulder it was one of the new girls. I swear I think Ryan hired them to fuck with me.

"So I hear you're dating Ryan, that's how you got this job with no degree." She said.

"I'm sorry what's your name?"

"Angel."

"Oh okay Angel, first of all, I do have a degree in criminal justice. You might have a masters but that doesn't make you any better than me. I'm here because I work hard not because of Ryan."