Eleven| risky.

Aubree.
Thursday

I've been in this house with a fucking attitude for two days because of Chris and his ignorance. After our little argument and I put his ass out, he started texting me petty shit. Telling me we wouldn't argue if I just minded my business and I should've just shut the fuck up when he told me he didn't want to talk about it. I told that bitch to suck a dick and choke. That really pissed him off.

The next day, I go to pick up Ariel from school, this mother fucka parks behind my car and blocks me in. He gets out of his car and goes inside the school. He took literally 30 minutes doing God knows what. When his tall boney ass came out of the school I went and stood on the hood of his car and started jumping. He laughed before calling me a crazy Bitch and said if I didn't get off his car he'd shoot me. I got in his face and dared the Bitch to do it.

The school security had to break us apart. Ariel said that I embarrassed her and she didn't want me to pick her up today.

All of this nonsense because I tried to make sure that fool was okay. And the fact that I just can't chalk this up as another lost and block his number and move is pissing me off even more!

The doorbell rang through the house. My eyebrows furrowed as I wondered who the hell it was. Climbing out of my bed I headed downstairs and looked out the window by the door before opening it. "Hey Raven."

"Well hello stranger!" She said while walking in. "You get some time off and can't call or text nobody?"

"I'm sorry, I've just been busy catching up on things. You know I never have time to do anything while I'm at work."

We went and sat on the couch.

"Girl I know. I had to beg for the next three days off. I need to get ready for Saturday." She started dancing in her seat.

"About that......I don't think we're going anymore."

"Aubree! Don't play with me. I made a hair appointment just bought some new bundles, I was going to pick out my outfit today! Why don't you wanna go?"

"It's complicated. The guy who invited me, I'm not really trying to see him."

"Okay well fuck him. We should still go out and have fun! Aubree this is damn near a once in a lifetime opportunity for us with our work schedule. You gone let some nigga ruin that."

"Raven."

"Raven nothing, get up and get dressed. We're about to go to the mall and find something to wear."

"I'm not about to buy anything new, I have a bunch of shit with tags on it in my closet."

"Well you can come help me, let's go."

I sighed and slouched down in the couch. I really didn't want to go anywhere.

"Please Aubree! You always have on the cutest stuff. Come help your friend out. Pleeeeease."

"Ugh! Let me get dressed."

"Yay, that's why I love you so so so much."

"Blah Blah Blah." I headed upstairs and picked out something to wear then jumped in the shower.

It took me an hour to get ready, then I headed back downstairs.