Fortynine| aubree.

Christopher

Christopher.

I placed the last pancake on a plate, then went into the refrigerator to grab some orange juice and poured it into a tall glass. Glancing over the tray of food to make sure everything was good, I gave a nod of satisfaction. Then I looked up at the girls. "Y'all got all of mommy's presents?" I asked.

"Yup." They said in unison showing me all the stuff they had picked out for her.

"Alright cool, let's go." Picking up her food we made our way upstairs. I could hear the TV playing so she was finally woke. After she got her hair done yesterday she went out for drinks with Raven and Courtney, she came home drunk as hell. I was happy she was enjoying herself. "Somebody open the door."

"Got it." Ariel twisted the knob pushing the door back.

"Hey there birthday girl." I smiled.

She stopped kissing all over Caiden then looked at us and smirked. "Awwww, is this all for me?"

"Yup, me and the girls went shopping for you yesterday and they wanted to make you breakfast."

"Thank you."

I sat her plate next to her then took Caiden out of her hands. "I'm about to get the kids dressed, my mom should be here any minute. If you're done eating before I'm furnished just get in the shower."

"Wait who's going with your mom?" She asked before stuff some pancakes in her mouth.

"All of them, Ariel, Caiden and Royalty and I don't want to hear nothing you're about to say."

"Chris."

"Aubree! You said you'd give me a few days, and that starts today. Eat, I'll be back."

She smacked her lips before continuing to eat. After the guiding the kids out the room, I told the girls to get dressed as I walked into Caiden's room. "How should you play it today son?" I questioned while standing in his closet. This little boy was set until the age of 3. I told Aubree not to do so much because fashion changes but she told me to shut up and he's just a kid.

Glancing through all his stuff, I settled on a gray and red Nike onesie with the hat and booties to match. Caiden be fly like his pops.

Once he was all set, he eventually fell asleep so I got his bag together for the next few days then went to check up on the girls. "Y'all got everything y'all need for MeMe's house?"

"Yes." They always say shit at the same time.

"Cool, let's go spend time with mommy before your grandma gets here."

They rushed out the room. I grabbed the girls bag then got Caiden's diaper bag and took that downstairs. Then I went back to get Caiden and went into our room. Aubree greedy ass was done eating. The girls were showing her, what they bought.