Twentysix| promise.

Raven

Raven.
The Next Morning

Tori, Courtney and I were all making breakfast after a crazy night. We all had too much to drink and damn near fainted. Buuuuut the person we're waiting to wake up is Ms. Aubree.

My bitch is a screamer. At first I wanted to barge in the room and make sure he wasn't killing her.

Yes we listened! We sat in hall with our snacks. And every time we thought they were finished, five minutes later she was back screaming. I know Aubree was fucked up so I wanted to blame this on her not thinking straight but after the third round she had to realize what was going on.

Heavy footsteps came down the stairs, causing all of us to get excited. Chris entered the kitchen looking half sleep.

I guess he didn't realize that we were still here because his shirt was missing and his hands were all in his pants.

Yuck.

And I'm sure he hasn't even showered. So he's rubbing all in Aubree's bodily fluids. I ain't saying my bitch dirty but come on now.

"Oh shit what's up y'all?" He said.

We all spoke and went back to minding our business.

He was about to go in the refrigerator but I spanked his hand. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked.

"Nigga you playing with ya junk and you just gone go in the refrigerator without washing your hands? That's nasty as hell."

Sucking his teeth he went over to the bathroom down the hall from the kitchen.Walking back over to me he flicked the water in my face. "Happy?"

"Yes I am."

Opening the refrigerator, Chris grabbed the orange juice. "Aye Tori, I want my bacon fried hard but not too hard and make sure the edges of my pancakes crispy man."

Her eyebrows raised. "Nigga ain't none of this food for you. You better go wake up Aubree."

"Man she ain't waking up no time soon. You can't really make me no food?"

"No!"

"That's fucked up, I should've let Hoody dump yo dirty ass."

"Oh you really ain't getting nothing from me now ugly ass bitch."

"Tori don't fucking play with me. You know I don't do that disrespect I will smack the teeth out ya mouth bitch."

"Do it! I dare you."

"Hey hey you two! It's not that serious!" Courtney said. "All that over breakfast?"

"She do too fucking much, tell yo girl to watch what comes out her mouth." Chris said.