Nine| used to this (2).

Christopher

Once Aubree showed up to the house, she started cooking. She made hamburgers and French fries. That was the best burger, I've ever had. She can cook, take care of herself, make good money, my daughter likes her. 10's across the board!

Now we're chilling in her basement while the girls are playing with Ariel's toys. This little girl basically had everything from Toys R Us, RIP to my nigga Geoffrey the Giraffe by the way. You too young if you don't know what I'm talking about.

But anyway now I'm sitting here clowning Aubree's braids that was under her wig. I can't believe she sitting in front of me with the Meek Mill nappy braids. Well they ain't nappy I just can't believe she took her wig off.

I tugged one of her braids.

"Chris mooooove." She pushed me.

"Nigga you just straight snatched that shit off in front of me."

"It was itching, I had to take it off. I still look cute with my braids so fuck you."

"At least you ain't walking around with a short Afro under there."

"What if I pulled off my wig and that was the case, what would you have done?"

"Packed up me and my daughter shit and bounced. Our hair can not to be the same length. I like to pull on shit when I'm fucking." I grabbed her braids and pulled her head back then kissed her jawline then her neck.

She pulled back, looking at me while biting on her bottom lip. "Oh do you?"

"Yeah so you better get some of that shit chicks use to stick weave to their head or take those braids out."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Good."

"What happened to your lip? You never told me."

I pulled at it then looked at her. "My dad did it earlier."

"Why?"

"He's stupid, it's cool though. It ain't the first time and it probably won't be the last as long I keep pissing him off."

"What you mean?"

"My dad wants me to be this evil cold hearted person and he wants me to only focus on his 'business' but that's not what I wanna focus on, I have other things going on in my life. I never wanted to any of this, but it's too late especially after me going to jail."

"It's never too late."

"I'm a felon Aubree, I can't work for nobody."

"Work for yourself."

"Doing what though? I don't know what I want to do I'm just tired of being the bad guy."

"You're not a bad guy."

"I am, you don't know half the shit I've done. And all because my dad wanted to force this life on me. I shouldn't even be a felon that was a- never mind."

She rubbed my shoulder. "You'll figure something out."

"Hope so." I picked at my jeans. "So I haven't got seen your brothers today."

"Jermaine found a job so he works after school and you won't see Jeremiah at all."

"He moved out?"

She nodded. "After you left, I told him to go to sleep and sober up thinking that'll make him come to his senses but he woke up crazy the next morning. Jermaine tried to calm him down but it was no hope. I don't know what happened to him but he was never this problematic. He's always ran his mouth but treating me like I'm the bad guy was something he never used to do. Without me he'd be god knows where. It's just all crazy so I gave him his half of the money from my dad, he was supposed to get it on his 18th birthday but I was waiting for them to graduate and everything so they wouldn't have to work through college."