Thirty| brother.

Christopher

Christopher.
A few days later

After that bullshit with Aubree and Angel, I went home. Aubree wanted to argue when we got back to her house and I wasn't trying to hear all that so I just packed up, got Royalty and left. Now here I am stuck in my room.

Some days I've been thinking about just talking to my dad to figure out what his problem is. What have I done for him to treat me the way he does.

I've been his biggest supporter all these years, besides my mom. Even when I've seen him do some foul shit. I still thought he was the greatest man walking. And everyday he treated me like shit.

I'm hurt, I can't even lie.

Wiping my hands over my face, I sat up and looked out the window. I feel sick from all this shit man.

Climbing out of bed, I decided to go find me something to eat. As I made my way down the stairs, my doorbell rang. This was probably nobody but Aubree.

I went and opened the door.

Dave.

"What you doing here?" I asked.

"I've been saying I was coming for the longest, why you shocked?" He pushed his way inside my house.

"Damn." I slammed the door shut. "You could've called or something."

"I was planning on surprising momma but I guess I'll do that later. Where is she?"

I shrugged. "She ain't been back since she took Royalty to school."

"Oh." He walked into the kitchen. "So what's been up with you?"

"Shit."

"Mama said you was on probation. What you get caught up in?"

"Don't wanna talk about it."

"Why?"

"Cause it ain't none of yo business."

He laughed. "Why you always got a fucking attitude when you talk to me? I ain't did shit to you, so it's no reason for you to have a problem with me."

"Man Fuck out of here with all that."

"Naw, tell me what the problem is Chrez. Why you always so damn mad?"

"Because you ain't shit, that's why."

"How?!"

"I'm not doing this with you D. This ain't no therapy session."

"It ain't gotta be for me to figure out what the problem is between me and my damn brother."

I stood there for a while, staring at him.

"Why you leave me man?" I asked.

Dave sighed. "I had to."