FiftyOne| just the beginning

I really really need to go to bed so I can't proof read and I really want to get this out, so enjoooooy 😈😈😈

Omniscient
Wedding Day

Since 5AM everyone has been running around getting ready for the big day. Aubree woke up with a hug smile on her face, ready to marry the love of her life. While Chris on the other hand, had cold feet. It was now 3 hours until their big day. Everything that has happened recently replayed through his mind. He really wants to believe that Aubree was drugged but there's another part of him that feels like this only happened because she was drunk and irresponsible. He loves Aubree more than anything, there's no doubt but he until he can prove these drug accusations, he doesn't trust her.

Running his hand over his forehead Chris exhaled. Those cold feet were joined with him feeling sick to his stomach. Standing up from his hotel bed, he walked over to the balcony doors and opened them. The clouds were dark, looking like a storm would hit the city, even though rain is slim in California.

He thought maybe that this was sign.

A knock echoed through his room, Chris looked over his shoulder before sighing and walking back inside. "Who is it?"

"Mijo, nigga what you in here doing? The wedding start in the hours."

Chris put on his best poker face, before opening the door. "My bad, I was on the phone." He climbed in the barber chair. His eyes locked on the garment back with his name on it, then over to the box with Aubree's wedding band in it. A million questions ran through his head.

"So how you feeling bro? You excited?" Keeis asked.

"Yeah...I am." He answered. Even though those words left his lips, his face read something else causing his friends to look at each other.

Hoody chuckled. "You sure? You looking really pale over there."

"I think I ate something bad last night."

"Daaaamn nigga about to be at the alter with the BG's." Mijo said causing everybody to laugh.

"I'm good."

"Chrez about to be tied down for the rest of his liiiiife! I'm happy for you. Bree a real one dawg." Sinko said. "I know I wasn't the best when I first met her, I don't know why but that sis. You did a good job."

"Thanks." Chris answered almost too low for them to hear.

"Where y'all honeymoon at?" Keeis asked.

"Somewhere in Africa."

"Damn that's lit. That's a long ass flight though. I couldn't sit in one spot for basically a whole day."

"We took a 14 hour flight before, it wasn't that bad." Chris bit down on his lip thinking of what they did to keep themselves occupied.

"Just from the look on yo face y'all didn't sit in them seats for 14 hours." Hoody said.

"We had a private jet...we used the bed more than the seats."

"I'm shocked Bree ain't pregnant again. Y'all some fucking horny ass people." Mijo said.

"When it's good you want it all the time." Chris said but in his mind having sex with Aubree is the last thing he wanted. His mood instantly switched again and he was back not wanting to do this.

"I'm pissed this nigga ain't have a bachelor party." Keeis said. "That night would've been lit."

"As hell." Hoody added. "Bro wanted to chill with the babies though so I respect that. We can definitely turn up tonight at the reception. Y'all know this bougie ass couple on got Ace of Spade and Dom P being served?! I asked this nigga where the Henny at, where the patron at? Shit I'll even drink Dusse!"