Fortyeight| celebrate you.

Christopher

Christopher.
Two months later.

Who knew that watching a woman be a mother would make you fall deeper in love with her? Aubree is amazing. It's like ever since she's had our son, she's just been glowing. A smile stays on her face. She makes all this shit look so easy.

Not only is she taking care of Caiden, she makes sure that the girls are straight. I watched her comb Ariel's hair and feed Caiden, don't ask me how she did it, just know she got it done.

I think I'm more anxious for this wedding then she is, I just want to make this wonderful woman my wife.

Walking into the house after collection day at the warehouse, I headed upstairs. The house was quiet so that meant the girls were gone. I walked into our room. Aubree and the baby was fast asleep on the bed. I dropped my duffle bag by the door then pulled off my shoes and shirt. I grabbed the baby and kissed his cheek then laid him in the bassinet next to the bed, then I laid next to Aubree, kissing her soft lips. Her eyes fluttered, then she looked at me and smiled. "Hey." I said returning the smile.

"Hi baby." Aubree kissed me again then sat up.

"Where you going? I wanted cuddle with you."

"Oh I'm sorry." She laid back down. "How was your day?"

"It was cool." I pointed to the door and she nodded. "That's all for your birthday."

"I don't want to do anything but relax with my son."

"I know but you've been locked in this house for two months. It's so bad you getting pale." I laughed. "I just want you to enjoy yourself for one night. Then you can come right back and be up under Caiden."

"Can I think about it?"

"Aubree. One night won't turn you into a bad mother, I promise."

"I know it won't but you know I can't leave him."

"I know...think about it alright?"

"I will." She held my face and softly kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too baby, now let's get some sleep before Ca-." Before I could finish the sentence he started whining. Chuckling, I sat up and softly rubbed his back. "You get some rest, I got him."

"You sure?"

"Yes Bree, go back to sleep."

She nodded then laid back down. I picked Caiden up, kissing his chubby cheek that he gets from his mom then laid him on my chest. "Wassup baby boy." I stood up and grabbed his bottle and the remote. "Daddy missed you man, I see why mommy never wants to leave you...want to watch some tv with ya old man? Hm?"

His little head just rolled everywhere.

"I'll take that as a yes." I smiled as I climbed back in bed and cut on the TV. Mickey and the Roadster Racers was on so we can go ahead and watch that. I wish the girls were here so I could spend some time with all the kids together. I feel like they're barely here now. Either my mom or Jeremiah has them. They mentioned a dance class the other day so I guess we'll be signing them up for that. Then they really won't be here.