Seventeen| baby.

Christopher Morning of kickback

Christopher
Morning of kickback

Strolling down Aubree's stairs I followed the smell of food into the kitchen. Every counter was covered with stuff for tonight. She reminded me of my momma and granny up this early cooking for parties or holidays.

Ro and I have been over here since Wednesday night after that while situation. Aubree has been kind of stand offish but I understand. Everyday I've been watching her fill out applications and I pray something comes through because she doesn't deserve to keep going through what she's going through. I know it's going to be harder on me not having her as my PO but I'll just have to step up and do what I have to.

Or I could just snitch on my dad.

Nah, as much as I hate him I can't go out like that.

"Hey baby." I said grasping her attention.

"Hey." She puckered her lips and I quickly kissed them.

"How you feeling?" I asked while rubbing her cheek.

She shrugged and went back to focusing on the food. "I'm okay I guess. Just hoping one of these jobs call me."

Wrapping my arm around her waist, I pulled her to me. "Somebody will, don't worry."

"If I get another job that means that you're going to get a new PO and I swear if it's one of those bitches that always start with me, ima fuck somebody up."

I chuckled before kissing her cheek. "If it is you ain't got nothing to worry about. I'm all yours and you know that."

"You're not who I'm worried about."

"Don't even worry about them. Everything gone be good."

She nodded then went back to the food.

"What you cooking?" I asked.

"Baked Chicken, Macaroni, Yams, Green Beans and cornbread. I always over do it." She laughed.

"Baby you can't be cooking for my friends like that, they might try to marry yo ass."

"I'll tell them no." She winked at me while carrying a pot over to the sink.

I just stared at her, biting on my lip. How can someone look so damn good all the time? Ive never seem Aubree look bad, there's never an off day. I hate that I can't show her off. "I really wish I could take you out on a real date. Show you my romantic side."

She smiled. "Me too baby."

"Ima figure something out. I gotta let the world know that you're all mine."

After rinsing her hands she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my torso. Our lips touched and she slowly pulled back. "It doesn't matter what we're doing, as long as I'm with you I'm good. A date would be nice but I know how risky that would be and I don't want you to go through the trouble."