🎉

I know I know you thought it was an update but it's a little over 30 minutes left in 2018 where I am and once again I just want thank everybody for the support!

Your support keeps me going, I'm still on the fence on whether I'm going to quit writing or not but I'm hoping I'll be able to make time to keep this going until YOU GUYS have had enough. I know sometimes I take forever to update or I'm always going on some long ass rant about Chris's life like I can do something about  it 🤦🏽‍♀️ which will be stopping by the way.

I'm hoping a new idea pops in my head soon so that I can bless you guys with another book.

Two announcements.

Saints & Sinners will have a sequel. My goal for the first book is to have you guys on edge and piss you off a lot 😂 and then leave you with a big ass 😮😮😮🤭🤭🤭 so be expecting that.

Annnnnd I'm thinking of making a sequel to Forbidden. What do you guys think? End it in a few more chapters? A sequel? Let me know.

Buuuuuut HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIIIIEEESSSS! I hope this new year brings joy and love and tons of blessings! Let's go into this positive and happy and not letting bullshit interfere with anything.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh yeah, I also may be rewriting Rocket......🤔