FortySeven| is it really picture perfect.

Christopher.
Aubree's Bachelorette Party

I laid on Caiden's mat with him as he enjoyed tummy time and cartoons. Ever since Aubree came back home, all I do is spend time with my kids. I could've been seeing them twice a week or some shit like that if things with Aubree would've went south.

So I'll never take having them here for granted.

"Daddy!" Royalty yelled coming in the room with Ariel not too far behind.

"What's up." I said while sitting up.

"Mommy looks so pretty. I took some pictures."

"Let me see."

Royalty handed me her iPad. I pulled up the pictures she took. When I saw her outfit I closed my eyes and exhaled.

Can you guys watch your brother for like two seconds? I need to go talk to mommy

Can you guys watch your brother for like two seconds? I need to go talk to mommy." I said while getting up.

"Yes." They both said.

"Okay cool." I grabbed the other baby monitor and attached it to my jogging pants then went into the bathroom and grabbed a pair of scissors. Aubrees bachelorette party was tonight or whatever she calling it but one thing I know is she's not about to go out of here dressed like that. I let her get away with it for her birthday but that's because I was with her. I'm not with her tonight so this outfit about to go in the garbage. "Hey baby." I said while walking into the closet.

"Hey boo....where are the kids?"

"In Caiden's room." I can't lie she looks good as fuck and I'm pissed my dick is getting hard right now.

She nodded then turned back to her make up. "You're not doing anything tonight?"

"Just hanging with my babies, that's all I want to do."

"I understand."

"Yeah......aw shit baby."

"What?!" She looked up at me panicking. "What's wrong."

"You got a couple loose strings, let me get those for you."

"Oh, thank you baby."

I have her the fakest smile. "Turn around for me."

Once she did I pulled out the scissors and cut that bullshit ass outfit right in half, I even cut some of her hair not even caring. She screamed while trying to pull away.

"CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

I finished tearing the outfit off of her. And she had the nerve to have a thong! Oh she want me to catch a case. "Aubree, I don't know if you're losing your mind but you definitely wasn't about to walk about this house dressed like that."

"Why the fuck would you cut my clothes?! AND YOU CUT MY HAIR! Oh my god, I'm about to beat your ass." She snatched off her heels then started chasing after me.