FortyNine| honesty hour.

Christopher

Christopher.

After visiting my kids, I decided to head to the warehouse. I wanted to go back home but I just needed a little more time away from Aubree. Knocking the ashes off my second blunt I exhaled and rubbed my eyes. This should not be happening when my wedding is less than 48 hours away. I should happy right now.

This whole situation just ain't sitting right with me.

And knowing that it probably involves Tori, makes even more nervous. I gotta get to the bottom of this.

"Aye, Hood....when the last time you talked to Tori?" I asked.

He looked up at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Tori?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe a couple months ago, why?"

"She just been randomly popping up lately and I don't trust nobody that be on no sneaky shit like that."

"I saw that bitch with Rico not too long ago." Mijo said.

I frowned. "Rico?"

"Yeah, I went to the mall to grab some shit and they was there. She must be fucking that nigga, they were all over each other."

Groaning, I ran my hands over my face. "This shit is crazy."

"You good Brown? You seem frustrated as hell. We got a problem?" Sinko asked.

"I just got a lot on my plate right now."

"You know what would've relieved that stress, a fucking bachelor party. I don't know why you ain't have one, acting like a lame. Aubree and her girls was lit as hell on the gram at her party." Keeis said. "Aye wasn't Tori with her? I swear I saw her in one of those videos."

My jaw clinched. "Anybody know where Rico be?"

"Last I heard Compton, at his old spot." Hoody answered. "Why?"

I stood up and grabbed my shit. "I'll be back."

"You not about to pull up on that nigga without us, you crazy?" Sinko asked.

"This don't concern y'all, I just need to ask the nigga and his bitch a question."

Mijo grabbed my arm. "Bro, What the fuck is going on? You been out of it since you got here and now you wanna pull up Rico. Talk to us Chrez."

"It's about Aubree...I know something ain't right and she not telling me. But I'm putting two and two together and it's all circling back to Tori."