FiftyOne| watch your mouth/my appreciation

Omniscient.

"Alright baby, I need a break." Chris panted as he came for the fifth time in 3 hours. "I think you broke me, get up." He smacked Aubree's ass hoping she'd move.

"Are you serious?! Nigga you promised me endless dick for 14 hours! We still got Eleven more to go."

"Man if you don't get yo crazy ass off of me!" He pushed her over. "If you pregnant again don't get mad."

"Nigga I'm on birth control until after I say "I Do." I cant believe you up here acting like a grandpa though."

"Bitch I just fucked you five times in a row."

Aubree sat there trying to see if she really heard what she thought she heard. Chris sat there stuck because he knew she was about to kill him.

"Baby." He started scooting away. "I was just talking without thinking...come here, you wanna fuck again? I think I can get it back up."

"Oh so I'm not tripping, you just called me a bitch."

"Aubree I love you so much." Chris tried to grab but her but Aubree snatched away.

"I'm going to the front."

"Naked?"

"No, BITCH."

"Alright now, watch it buddy."

"Shut the Fuck up." Aubree climbed off the bed and grabbed some clothes to put on before slipping into the small bathroom to freshen up. Once she was finished she headed to the front of the plane. Chris was trying to find the energy to get off the bed and go apologize. Aubree definitely should be caught up from those two months.

After finally gaining his strength, he got up and went to freshen up. He slipped on some jogging pants and a shirt then headed out to his fiancé. "Baby." He said while sitting next to her.

"What, bitch?"

He let out a small laugh while licking his lips. "Okay I called you out your name once and it was mistake. You better chill before you get hurt on this fucking plane."

"Don't threaten me."

"You called me a Bitch twice, you doing too much. You know how I feel about that shit."

"Whatever, get away from me."

"I'm sorry, Okay! You just called me out my name we should be even now."

"I get called a bitch cause I wanna have sex with my fiancé?!"

"Aubree I don't even think I got no more nut in me!"

"Fool you only came five times! I came about 15 and I'm still ready for more. You really ain't a freak like I thought you was."

"Don't even sit here and lie like that, you know how I get down."

"I don't. You be bragging 'oh I got stamina, I'm like a thousand men' and cumming five times got your ass balled up like a little baby." She said getting in his face.

"I know what you trying to do Aubree."

"Nothing besides expose your true colors. One minute man."

"Woooooow! Pure cap my nigga."

"No cap my nigga. Minute man, no stamina. Shit you got me ready to call off the wed- ah." Before she could finish his hand was around her neck. A smirk fell on Aubree's face.

"This what you want?" Chris asked while making her stand up. "Now I gotta shut yo little ass up." He walked them back to the room. Shutting the door, he pushed her down on the bed. "You wanna apologize before I start?"