Twentytwo| whats best.

Omniscient

Joyce kept a confused look on her face as she stared at the woman who looked like she was about to have a mental breakdown. Some random ass lady came to her son's door asking for HER husband, shouldn't she be the one about to go crazy?

But Joyce knows that her husband has not been fully faithful to her. He used to be one of the most notorious drug dealers in California, women threw themselves at him constantly and he never rejected them.

That was years ago though, she thought that once he turned everything over to Christopher, he would focus more on her. Now she's about to find out who also has had his attention recently.

"Wait how do you know my husband? How did you even get this address? What the hell is going on?"

"Where is he because he has some explaining to do?"

"No bitch you're going to tell me what's going on. How do you know C?"

"We've been dating for 5 years! He's my youngest daughter, father."

Joyce felt like the room started spinning when she heard that. "I'm sorry, what?"

"My daughter is his daughter."

"This can't be true. How old is your daughter?"

"She's 4, she'll be 5 soon. I talked to him the other day and we were working on getting her back from my oldest daughter."

"I can't believe what the fuck I'm hearing."

Before Joyce could say anything else, the sound of a car door slamming caught their attention. Joyce and Rachel looked over at Chris. Rachel's eyes grew, while wondering what he was doing there.

Chris's focus was on his phone. He was just coming to pick up Royalty to take her back to Aubree's place. His head finally rose and he immediately grew angry. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" He growled at Rachel.

"Wait a minute, you know her?!" Joyce asked.

"This is my girlfriends mom and I'm trying to figure out why this crazy Bitch is at your doorstep."

"Hold on, because I'm about to go crazy." Joyce let out a laugh. "Your girlfriend is her daughter?" She asked pointing to Rachel and Chris nodded. "So the little girl that plays with Royalty is her daughter as well?"

"Yes Ma, now can somebody tell me why she's here?"

"This woman is saying that the little girl, Ariel is your fathers child."

Chris stepped back and looked at Rachel. "Yo what the fuck is your problem? Do you get a rise out of fucking up peoples lives? I can't believe your pathetic ass came and told my momma this shit. Why you doing this? Because your mad at Aubree?"

"I didn't know your mother would even be here! I didn't know your father was even married. I came here because he brought me to this house countless amount of times and that's why I said you looked familiar because I saw pictures of you and you have a brother. This isn't because of Aubree or you, I thought that I was coming to see the man that I thought I was in a relationship with and my daughter's father."

All Chris could do was laugh.

Day by day his connection to Aubree makes shit crazier and crazier.