Twentyone| mommy dearest.

Jermaine.
Five Weeks Later

Miah and I walked inside of Chris's warehouse. He called us the other day and told us to meet him here once I got off work.

After dapping everybody up, we headed to his office and I knocked.

"Come in." He yelled.

We walked inside and sat in the chairs in front of the desk.

"Wassup." Jeremiah said.

Chris looked at us, he looked stressed. I feel like after him and Aubree went to Vegas, I barely see him. I assumed the trip went well, she came home covered in diamonds. It don't seem like they're mad at each other because she usually stays to herself when they are. Well I'm not even sure how she's been, I rarely be at home.

I don't want to deal with my mom. Everything about her is fake as hell. She's so damn delusional. For some reason she thinks we're cool. Maybe because I don't snap on her like Jeremiah does but I barely speak to her at all.

"I need y'all help." He said while putting out his cigarette.

"With what?" I asked.

"Your mother."

Me and Miah looked at each other, then at him.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"She's a problem and I need to take care of her before she ruins everybody's life."

"What's the problem?"

He groaned while rubbing his growing beard. "She found out that Aubree is my PO last month and has been using that to get money out of me."

I looked at Jeremiah again and he looked pissed.

"She wants 5 bands a month to keep her mouth closed and I know that's y'all moms, but I wanna kill that bitch. But the last thing I want to do is be the reason that Aubree and you guys are grieving."

"I won't grieve, trust me." Miah said.

"Maybe you won't but I'm more than that positive your sister will. I don't even feel comfortable coming to Aubree's house because your mom is there and it's messing up my relationship. Your sister is asking me if she did something wrong everyday."

"So why not tell her what our evil ass mother is doing?"

"She's dealing with enough."

"Like what?" I asked. "Her boss isn't messing with her no more, the only issue she got is my mom. You need to tell her because if she finds out on her own that my mom knows and that you've been paying her, she's going to be pissed."

He sighed and sat back in his seat, placing his hands on top of his head. "This is some bullshit man. I don't understand this lady."

"So how did she find this out anyway?"

"She said Aubree had it lying around. I've never seen none of Aubree's work lying around."

"She always takes it up in her room. So she had to be looking through her stuff." Jeremiah said. "And it had to be the day you took Aubree to Malibu. Man my sister gotta move a little smarter. You never trust a crackhead in your crib alone."

"Your mom is at her house alone often so ain't no telling what else she has or knows." Chris said.

"Maine, you still lock the room door?"

"Of course and the minute I found out she was in the house, I took all of my money and opened a bank account." I said.

"Smart." Chris nodded. "Does Aubree keep money at the house?"