Twentyseven| issa party.

Aubree.
Saturday Evening

Now that Chris and I are back together, I have to go to this Halloween party. My costume was thrown together at the last minute and I absolutely hate that. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to what I wear. I plan for shit a month in advance sometimes.

I was in the middle of doing my makeup for tonight, when my doorbell echoed through the house. Placing my brush down, I got up and headed downstairs. After peeking through the window by the door, I pulled it open. My brothers stood there dressed as....Craig and Smokey....I think.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well hello to you too big sis." Miah said.

"Hello strangers. You guys go off to college and forget who I am. Don't call, barely even text."

"We've just been getting acquainted with school." Jermaine said.

"Mmhm, what are you two doing here?"

"Chrez told us to come party with y'all tonight."

"Oh no, y'all not going to a damn club."

"Aubree don't be a grandma, he said as long as we with you, we good. Everybody been talking about this party. Our sister banging the owner, it wouldn't be right if we not there." Jeremiah said.

"Banging the owner?" My arms folded.

"I wanted to say fucking but that would be harsh."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and headed back upstairs. Why would Chris invite them and not say anything to me.

Looking at the time on my phone, it was almost 12 and I needed to still finish my makeup and do my hair.

I sat back down at my vanity and finished getting myself together, then I rushed into the bathroom and freshened up again then slid on my costume. Once everything was perfect, I grabbed my stuff then headed downstairs.

"How do I look?" I ask while walking into the kitchen.

"Yoooo, that costume dope Aubree." Jeremiah said.

"Thank you! Now come take a picture of me."

He smacked his lips then got up and grabbed my phone. I leaned on the counter and posed. "Alright that's good, let's go." He said.

Rolling my eyes I took my phone back. "Fine, you're driving." I said while looking at the picture.

" I said while looking at the picture

Damn I look good.

We all headed out to the car and made our way to the club. When we pulled into the parking lot it was packed. The line was wrapped around the building but that wasn't going to be a problem of mine. Me and my brothers got out the car and headed to the front of the line.

"Wassup Bree." Luke said.

"Hey, they're with me." I pointed at my brothers as Luke stepped back.