FiftyFour| make up your mind.

Omniscient.
The Next Morning

Joyce walked inside of her sons home after finding the door unlocked to get the clothes that Aubree requested. Shutting the door, she glanced around the house. "Chris!" She called while walking in further. When Joyce got no response she made her way upstairs. "Chris." She knocked on the door but again no answer so she walked inside. "Christopher."

He laid across the bed with his face buried in the pillow, still dressed in his clothes from last night, down to the shoes.

Honestly Joyce was nervous, it didn't even look like he was breathing. She went and shook his body lightly first then harder the second time.

Chris's eyes slowly peeled open, he felt like his body was a million pounds. He lifted his body and looked over at his mom. "Where my kids at?" He asked before laying back down.

"The kids are the least of your worries. Where is Aubree's luggage?"

Chris's eyebrows furrowed. "Her luggage? Why?"

"She asked me to bring her some clothes, do you want to tell me why your fiancé is staying in a hotel? Does have to do with your crazy behavior yesterday?"

"Man I wasn't acting crazy and why the Fuck is she at a hotel, I haven't did shit to her."

"You obviously did. What is going on with you?"

"Ain't nothing going on with me." Chris sat up and grabbed his phone, he called Aubree's phone but it went straight to voicemail. "Where she at?" He asked looking up at his mom.

"Somewhere she doesn't want you to know about obviously. Where is her bag?"

"Man Ma, tell me where my fiancé is. Don't pack her no bag, I'm about to go get her."

"Chris she needs some space so let the girl be."

"Space for what?! I haven't did anything to her."

"You had to! She wouldn't just randomly walk away. Chris you were acting very ignorant yesterday. What happened when you guys left the rehearsal where did you go?"

He scratched his head trying to remember the night before. "I don't know. Maybe we came here.....I think we went to dinner."

"You think? Why don't you know?"

Chris exhaled. "Forget all the questions, can you just tell me where Aubree is?"

Joyce shook her head and walked over to the closet. She looked around until she spotted a duffle bag and started putting clothes in it. Aubree said she'd be out for a while so she put a lot of clothes in there. Once she grabbed all of her other stuff she walked out. "I can tell something is not right with you Christopher and you really need to shake whatever your problem is. I'll keep the kids for a few days and I'll check up on you later."

"Tell Aubree I love her and whatever I did, I'm sorry."

"I'll tell her." Joyce left out the house and headed to Aubree. Chris climbed out of bed and stretched while groaning due to the unexpected pain in his body.

He went into the bathroom to freshen up. When he looked into the mirror he rubbed his fingers over the red circles under his eyes. Sighing he cut on the sink water and splashed it on his face. Popping two narcos had his memory foggy. He remembers yesterday but only bits and pieces.

After he brushed his teeth, he opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle. He popped the top and looked at the 8 pills that sat inside. He was in a battle with himself of what he should do.

The devil on his shoulder won the fight. He poured one pill into his hand. "Only one today."

"