Fortyfive| malibu.

Christopher

Christopher.

Walking into our hotel room after shopping and eating, I put her things away then led Aubree to the bed. She sat down and I began taking off her shoes. She won't stop wearing these damn heels but she knows what she's doing so I ain't worried. Once her shoes were off I stood up and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back."

She nodded and I walked into the bathroom. Grabbing some bubbles I bought, I poured a little into the tub and turned on the water. I know she likes her bath water hot as hell but that ain't happening tonight.

We really needed this time away. I wish we could've flew somewhere but this will do. We'll save the exotic trip for our honeymoon.

Once her water was filled high enough, I went back out to the room. She stood out on the balcony staring out at the water. My arms wrapped around her waist. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yeah." Her eyes moved up to the sky. "I love how the stars shine so much brighter here. If we didn't have three little ones, I would've definitely wanted a beach house."

"Well they gotta grow up one day. We'll get our beach house." I kissed her forehead. "Come on, I ran you a nice bath." I pulled her back inside the hotel room. After closing the patio door, I shut the curtains then started undressing Aubree. When I got ready to take her into the bathroom she pulled back and started tugging on my jeans.

"Join me, please."

Nodding, I stepped back and got undressed.

Once my clothes were off, she stepped back and looked at me, biting her lip. With all the madness that had been going on, Aubree and I have had sex in almost a month. That shit is very rare for us.

When we got in the tub, she rested against my chest and my hands rubbed her stomach causing my son to kick.

"Have you thought about any plans for the wedding?" I asked.

"Yes, I have. I want the wedding at a big cathedral church, I haven't found one yet. I want our reception at Taglyan Cultural. I haven't picked out the colors yet, that's something that I wanted both of us to do that. I'm not sure if I want a wedding party because I only have two friends and most of my family I'm not close with due to my dad being in the army and having to move all the time. I know you probably want your boys up there with you though."

"Naw, they don't have to be. It's about us, not them."

"Exactly. So that's settled. We're definitely having a summer wedding. Once the baby is born, I'll start trying on my dresses and everything."

"Dresses?"

"Yes, I will be changing throughout the night. I'm think three times. My ceremony dress, a nice sexy gown to get the party started and a fly ass jumpsuit to end the night end."