Seven| all that bullshit.

Jermaine
Three Days Later

The minute we walked in the house Aubree cussed us out. I've never heard her spazz the way she did. I felt worse with every word she said but Miah just had to be the rebel and go back and forth with her. It got worse from there, Aubree was ready to fight. It takes a lot to piss her off to the point where she wants to get physical.

She told him to get the Fuck out and he did. Its been a few days and I haven't heard from him or seen him. I just hope he good.

My phone buzzed on my night stand. I already knew that it was Chrez or Keeis cause other than that my shit don't ring.

Picking it up, I hit the home button and I was right. Chrez wanted me at the spot in 30 minutes. Climbing out of bed I went and slipped on some clothes then headed to Aubree's room.

"Aye sis." I said while knocking.

"What?"

I opened the door and stuck my head out. "You mind if I make a quick run. Bouta go visit a friend."

She looked at me for a second then sat up. "What time is it?"

"10:30."

"Be back by 12 Maine and I'm not playing."

"I'll be back before that. You want anything?"

"No. Have you talked to Jeremiah?"

"Naw, I'm sure he good where ever he is, don't stress it."

She looked down at her phone and sighed. "Alright, be careful. Love you."

"Love you too." I closed her door back and headed out. It took me no time to get to the warehouse. I killed the engine and headed inside.

"Wassup Twin." Ryan, the guy at the door said. I gave him a head nod then walked over to the table.

"Ain't you missing something, where's your brother?" Chrez asked.

I shrugged. "Haven't spoke to him since the last time we were here.

He scratched his face, looked like he was thinking about something. Then he motioned for me to follow him.

"Nigga we gotta drop to make, what the fuck You doing?" Sinko asked.

"You gone do it then." Chrez yelled back, but Sinko sat there. "TAKE IT NIGGA!"

Sinko got up snatching the bag then stormed out. Me and Chrez made our way to his office. He sat at his desk and I sat in the chair in front of it.

"So I'm guessing shit got crazy when y'all made it home?" He asked.

"Aubree was mad which she had every right to be but my brother is so hot headed and his mouth is reckless it made shit worse. Aubree was so pissed she was ready to fight him. It was crazy. She told him to get out and that's what he did."

"Has anybody went to look for him?"

"Naw. I don't even know where to start."

"Y'all twins can't you use that twin telepathy bullshit."

I smirked. "Naw but I wish we could, I'd at least know he alive."

"Well I think you should go look for him, make sure he good."

"I gotta be home in an hour so I really don't have the time. I ain't tryna piss Aubree off by walking in late."