Thirtysix| resolutions.

Omniscient.
Two Months Later.

Sitting in his office, Chris sent a group message out to all of his friends, his brother and Aubree. Today would be the day he put the nonsense with his father to rest.

The plans of turning him in to the police fell through because he knew that if his dad got in trouble, they'd be coming after him next. As bad as he wants his father dead, he couldn't afford to be caught up in any murder schemes.

So he was going to do what grown men do, talk shit out. But if his dad wanted smoke, he was more than willing to give it to him.

Chris is in a good space right now. He's off probation, he and Aubree would be closing on a house soon, Aubree finalized the adoption for Ariel, they'd be finding out the baby's sex in a couple weeks. For the first time in a long time, Chris was truly happy and he wasn't about to let anybody ruin it.

A lot of people will feel that he's taking the easy way out or weak for his decision but he's not trying to get caught up in something that'll have him sitting in jail missing out on another one of his children's lives.

He sent another text to Hoody to go and pick up Aubree.

The further along she gets in her pregnancy the less he allows her to do and she doesn't argue because she knows why he's so overprotective.

Chris was in the middle of rolling his second blunt when he heard the metal door outside of his office slam and people talking. Getting up from his desk he headed out to the join everybody.

He greeted everyone with a head nod except for his lady. Walking over to her, he pulled her into his arms. His hand landed on her small baby bump.

"Hey beautiful." Chris said before kissing her.

"Hi baby."

"How you feeling?"

"Tired, wondering why you called me here and had this reckless driver to pick me up." She pushed Hoody's head.

"I wanted to talk to everybody, including you about something."

"Everything okay?"

Chris nodded. "Yeah, just finishing some things off. Go sit in daddy chair, get comfortable."

"gO sIt iN dADdY ChAiR....haha, cake ass nigga." Mijo said causing everybody to laugh and Chris to throw the nearest object.

"So what's up Chrez? What's going on?" Sinko asked.

Chris exhaled while running his hands over his head. "Well....I been doing a lot of thinking lately, especially about the moves I make and how one bad move could effect everybody at this table. I brought y'all all here because I need y'all here while I talk to my pops."

"Talk?" Keeis questioned. "I thought we was offing that nigga."

"That was the plan but right now bro, I got too much to lose. I'm fresh off probation, my girl is 4 months pregnant and she can't work right now, I just bought a new house, we got new partnerships which means more money. I'm not about to go to jail over that nigga, AGAIN. I already took a charge for him, it's not happening another time."

"What you plan on saying?" Dave asked.

Chris shrugged. "Whatever it is, you wont be here to know."

A confused look fell on his face. "And why not?"

"Because it's time for you to head back to New York. Since you've been here you been on some snake shit and I don't really want that around me. You flirting with my girl, telling people shit I didn't want nobody to know until I was ready to say something. You probably talking to dad. You've overstayed your welcome Bro."