Thirtyfour| locked up.

Excuse any mistakes

Christopher.
Three Weeks Later.

Climbing off the elevator I walked up to the desk to sign in for my LAST PROBATION MEETING! Ya boy will be a free man in less than an hour. Tonight it's a party at the club and I'm getting drunk and high as hell.

I've been suffering like a motherfucka. I'm smoking so many blunts tonight man. Aubree is keeping Royalty because my mom is out of town. I wanted her to come party with me but she's lazy as hell now. All she does is sleep, go to work, eat and repeat.

I've been planning a nice little night for us. Christmas is coming up and we planned a family trip. Our moms, her brothers and the girls. We about to have a good time.

Aubree decided to sign the adoption papers. Her and her mother will be making it official soon. I'm happy for her because I know how much she loves Ariel. And this kind of doesn't make her my sister anymore but more like my step daughter. I'm definitely marrying her sister so yeah, that's my little step daughter.

The plan to set my dad up is in motion. Yesterday we had a tow truck pick up the car. I 'missed payments' so they took it. A friend of mine owns a toy yard so once I the car is fully stocked they'll call him to pick it up.

I don't know if he's been going through with his little plan to kill me but uh, he's about to be spending probably the rest of his life in jail.

"Chris." I heard that annoying Bitch call.

Getting up from my seat I walked over to her office and went in.

"You know what to do." Angel said while pointing to the sample cup. I grabbed it and headed to the bathroom.

I was so excited about this being my last time in heeeeere. I was dancing and shit. Nigga I'm about to be so high, whew! This shit might last a few days.

Once I was finished I sealed the cap back on there and washed my hands then took it out to the little machine. After that I went and sat down.

"So you was really gone jump my baby huh?" I asked. "That was bold Angel, I should snitch but I'm not gone do it."

"You want to snitch on me but you was fucking yo probation officer." She laughed. "Oh okay."

"She ain't my probation officer no more so you can't do shit about it but be mad."

"Fuck you and her."

"So professional. I'm so happy I ain't gotta see yo rat face ass again. You the most ghetto probation officer I ever seen."

She sucked her teeth while getting up and going over to the drug testing machine. I heard her rip off the paper.

"I'll be back, just have to grab a few things." She said while walking out.

Pulling out my phone I opened my text thread with Aubree.

Wife🥰❤️

Hey baby mama

Don't call me that🙄

Wyd doing grumpy granny

Laying down
Eating with the girls

Aubree get the Fuck up! It's a nice day
Go be active. You gone make my baby lazy

Your baby is the reason I'm lazy!
I can be as lazy as I want

All you do is eat and sleep man.
When you get fat don't cry to me