🤭

Okay okay 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

Okay okay 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

I had to do this shit real quick, MAMA J IS NOT PLAYING WITH YOU BITCHEEEEESSSS! Did Chris approve of this? Does Chris know his mama is looking as young as his baby mama???!!!!

That's my karma for the joke I put in the last chapter 😩 she better fucking slaaaaay! She got her foot on bitches necks yaaasss mama 😂

Chris got a whole step daddy coming and he don't even know it. 🤣 y'all think he let his mama date? If he brings all of his whores around her he bet not say shit if this woman seeing somebody.

What happened to only let that special lady around your mother and your child. I think all of his hoes have been around his mom and Ro🤔

Anyway,

I was thinking about starting a RANTING book.

And it's not just to talk about Chris and him pissing us off, you can talk about whatever. It's so many people out here that doesn't have anybody to talk to and that leads to depression and that could lead to other things.

It's going to open to talk about whatever you want. I'm here to listen and you might run into somebody going through the same issues.

It's just an idea though, let me know what you guys think.

And I'll update soon. I have 16 days left of school before my extern starts. I'm trying to finish this book up and Saint and Sinners that book won't be as long as this most likely but like I said both books are getting a sequel. And I really gotta get Then There's You.

My Keith book...eh.

I'm not as big of a Keith fan like I was while writing Him. I have to imagine Keith as Chris in order to write a chapter lol. I'll have to push through I guess.

Two of my old books need to be finished as well 😩 so much to do.

Anyway, update tomorrow hopefully. I have a test that I should be studying for so we'll see

✌🏽