Fourteen| bitter.

Christopher A Few Weeks Later

Christopher
A Few Weeks Later

Being up under Aubree all the time kind of knocked me out of my hustling mode. Instead being out in the streets I wanted to be up under her.

With her new schedule, we spend even more time together. I hate this whole being secretive shit though. She's still my PO, thankfully so I know if I slip up on the drug test she got me. I've been trying to stop smoking and drinking. Aubree had to take another test for me. Drinking I can do with out but smoking, that shit is what keeps me calm when I'm ready to snap somebody's fucking neck.

So the packs of cigarettes have been doubling up and if Aubree sees me smoking a cigarette, she snatches out my mouth and pops me in the lips like I'm a kid or something. I'm suffering, she don't even understand.

Walking into the warehouse, the strong marijuana ran up my nose. I quickly grabbed the cigarette from my ear and lit it. Hopefully this will keep me distracted.

"Well look at what the wind done blew in!" Keeis yelled, causing everybody to look at me.

Like I said, I'm barely hear now. A smirk peeled across my face as I approached my seat. "Shut up nigga."

"I was about to put a missing persons report on yo ass."

"Nigga I just saw you the other day!"

"Not here though. And it was only for a quick second. I'm walking in the house and you walking out with Ro and a overnight bag."

"Every time I pull at his crib he ain't there." Hoody said. "What's going on Chrez?"

"Nothing, every now and then I like to get away. You know my parents always at my crib."

"Why haven't you just bought them their own crib?" Sinko asked.

"Nigga I did but they still end up at my shit. My momma I don't really mind but my pops man....I hate that nigga." I shook my head. "Speaking of my pops, which one of y'all running back to him telling everything about me?!" I sit up in my seat staring at every one of them.

"He come up here when you ain't here. He sees when you slacking on his own, ain't nobody telling him shit."

Of course he'd only be around when I'm not. After taking a pull from my cigarette, I placed it in the ashtray. "Well the next time he come and I ain't here tell him I just left and if he asks questions don't respond."

"Chrez, ya pops is an OG, we could never disrespect that man." Keeis said.

"JUST DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAID!" My fist slammed on the table.

Keeis looked at me like I'm crazy. "Naw nigga, how about you just put whatever the fuck you got going on, to the back of your mind and focus on what comes first. The fucking money!"

"Yeah fool." Hoody hit my arm. "We got a shipment coming in two weeks. We need you here and focused so that everything can get sent off to the right folks properly. Get ya head back right my dawg."