Fifty| aubree (2)

Omniscient

Aubree felt great.

Shit, she felt beyond that.

The longer she enjoyed herself the less she felt bad about being out. Constantly, Aubree reminded herself that turning 30 only happens once. Leaving Caiden wasn't the only thing that kept her from leaving the house. The thought of her innocent brother being out and celebrating something beautiful, then he was killed. Aubree was now living in fear. Even though the people responsive were long gone, she thought about other enemies that her fiancé could possibly have. Would she lose someone else she love due or would the people that love her, lose her?

Shaking the scary thoughts away, Aubree picked up another Tequila shot and quickly tossed it back. She knew when morning came she'd be unable to move.

A warm arm wrapped around her waist. She looked down at Chris's tattooed arm and smiled before running her hand over his artwork. "Having fun baby?" His raspy voice spoke in her ear, his words slightly slurred.

"Mmhm." Aubree nodded while giving him a toothless smile.

Chris turned her to face him then placed his forehead on top of hers. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you for getting me out the house."

"No problem." He kissed my lips. "Thirty more minutes and we'll be out of here."

"Okay."

He kissed her again then walked away. Aubree walked over to where her friends were. "Bitch you better be drunk as hell before you leave." Raven yelled over the loud music.

"I am girl don't worry."

"You look so pretty tonight Bree. You really rocked this outfit." Courtney said while playing with the chains on her skirt. "Oh my god."

"What?" Aubree said while looking at her.

"Tori." Courtney pointed behind them.

Raven and Aubree turned to where she was pointing. "Damn I thought Chris had her killed, girl disappeared after that game night."

"Shit me too." Aubree shook her head. Tori spotted her old friends then excitedly waved. Even though she wasn't excited to see them at all. Tori moved through the crowd until she became face to face with them.

"Hey stranger." Courtney said.

"Hey girls, Aubree, you are slaying Bitch."

"You remember the last time you called her a bitch." Raven said causing Court and Aubree to laugh.

"Hey Tori, how you been?" Aubree asked not really caring, not even really focusing.

"Good, I would ask you the same but from the looks of it you're obviously doing well."

"So what happened after the girls night? You had your little argument with Chris then we haven't heard from you since then."

"Just needed a break. That morning was crazy and then I felt like nobody had my back. It honestly hurt my feelings."

"Mm." Raven wasn't buying her bullshit. Even though Chris was wrong too, Tori participated just as much. And it was a petty ass argument that she could've simply gotten over. But the smallest things can bother Tori and once you cross her she'll make you pay for it.

"So Where's Chris?" Tori asked Aubree.

"Don't ask another woman where her man at? That's rude and he don't even like you." Raven answered.

"Raven chill with yo drunk ass." Aubree laughed. "He's around here somewhere, why?"

"Just wondering. Look I know I disappeared and I was wrong for that. But I miss you guys, especially you Aubree. I think we should start hanging out again."