Chapter 12; Finding Out

Maddie's POV

I wake up slightly hung over. I spent the whole night at the party with the girls and our boyfriends. We got back to the apartment around three in the morning.

It's now currently 11:20. My head is killing me. Luckily I didn't drink as much as Kendall did.

I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom for some Tylenol. I rummage through the cabinet and I finally find it.

Taking two, I rinse them down with a thing of water, then head out of my room, and into the living room. Sitting on the couch is all the girls, they're watching Riverdale on Netflix.

"Hey you didn't invite me?" I question, pretending to be hurt.

"Hey we tried to wake you but, you were out cold," Brooke defended.

I laughed and plopped myself right next to Chloe.

"The party was fun last night," Kendall stated.

We all turn our heads and give her the same look. "I wonder why it was so fun for you," Nia sarcastically said.

"Ya, I wonder who downed a whole bottle of tequila?" I pondered sarcastically.

"Okay okay, shut up. I like drinking," Kendall stated.

"A bit too much KK," Paige muttered.

We laughed and Kendall pouted. "What?! It's nice to have a drink once and awhile," Kendall defended.

"That was more than a drink K, that was the whole bottle."

She rolls her eyes, "can we just watch the show?" Kendall asked, changing the topic.

We nodded and turned back towards the tv, watching KJ Apa and Cole Sprouse. They're both daddy as fuck.

Eventually we watched all the episodes and weren't sure what to do.

"Here, lets all get ready and go out to dinner, we can go to that mom and pops place up the street," Brooke suggested.

"Sure why not," we agreed.

Each of us go to our own rooms and get ready. I take a fast shower, and dry my hair. I plugged in my straightener and let it heat up while I got dressed.

I picked out skinny jeans, an olive green sweater, with matching vans. I applied some natural makeup and finally got around to straightening my hair.

Once I finished, I unplugged my straightener. Knowing I'm the first one done, I take a few selfies then wait out in the living room.

"Hey Madz," Brooke said sitting next to me.

"Her Brooke," I smiled.

"They take forever," Brooke groaned. "Who do you thinks going to be last?"

We look at each other, "Kendall," we say simultaneously.

We laughed at each other and sure enough, the last person to finish was Kendall. Since everyone was here, we each grabbed our jackets and headed out.

"Isn't it an Italian place?" Chloe asked.

"Ya, it's really good. I went there last week," I say as we enter the elevator.

Nia hit the button and we waited to go down.

In the back of my head, something made me think of Mackenzie, I'm not sure what it was. Something made me worried though, we haven't spoken since the night she Skyped me.

"Guys, Mackenzie hasn't called or texted. Do you think she's okay? It's not like her to not text us for more that like three days," I question.

"True, try calling her. She's probably been busy or something," Paige stated.