Chapter 34; Subway

Maddie's POV

"What do you mean she ran away again?" I ask nervously.

Paige handed me a paper and I read it aloud.

"Dear girls, I left. Don't bother looking for me, I don't want to annoy you anymore than what I already have. Thanks for everything I guess. Bye, Kenzie. What the hell?!"

"So she's lost in New York City?! Great! We are screwed!" Kendall panicked.

"We are so dead! Your mom is going to kill us if she finds out her baby ran away again!" Nia stated.

"What about our parents?! They're going to murder us too! Everyone loves Mackenzie!" Chloe exclaims.

All the girls started to panic. It started to get me nervous. Then I remembered something.

"Guys! I can track her phone!" I announced.

"But, she turned that off," Brooke states.

"The first night she got here I turned it back on. So if it were to happen again or something, we'd know where she is," I say.

It's quiet for a good five minutes. We're just just staring at each other.

"Well? Are you going to track her phone or STAND HERE LIKE AN IDIOT?!" Kendall shouts.

I jump and pull out my phone. "You call the boys while I track her," I say.

The girls nodded and called up the guys. After several minutes they informed me that they were on their way over.

"Do you know where she is yet?" Paige asked.

"Almost, just give me another five minutes," I responded.

They nodded and stood around. There was a knock at the door. Figuring it was the boys, Chloe let them in. Jack came and took a seat next to me.

"We came as soon as possible," Nolan stated.

"Do you know why she ran away?" Luke asked.

"Barely look," Nia said, showing them the letter.

"Have you gotten her location yet?" Cameron asked.

Just then I got Mackenzie's location. I nodded and read it aloud. "She's in Tribeca," I announced.

"Okay let's get to Tribeca," Jack said.

We all rush out and get down to the first floor. When we get there we run like maniacs outside. Trying to hail taxi's.

We got three taxi's, one big enough to fit more people than the other two. We get in trying to keep, couple with couple.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Tribeca, Canal Street and Broadway," I informed. "And step on it please."

He nodded and started driving immediately. I sat in the back between Jack and Chloe. Nervously tapping my fingers.

"Don't worry she's going to be okay. I'm positive," Chloe said, reassuringly.

I nodded and leaned my head on Jack's shoulder. All I want is for her to be okay.

After the twenty-five minute car ride, we paid the man and ran out of the car. I pulled out my phone and looked. We're here. She isn't.

"It says she's here, I don't see her," I stated.

"Let's look around," Nick said.

We nodded and walked around calling Mackenzie's name frantically. Searching around for her. Yet we still couldn't find her.