Chapter 22; Breakfast

Maddie's POV

I wake up the next morning. Seeing Jack's arms wrapped around me. I couldn't help but to smile.

I turn and kiss him. Then he wakes up, smiling at me.

"You were great last night love," Jack whispered in my ear.

I smiled at him and kissed him again. "So were you babe."

I got up and got dressed in sweats and a tank top.

"You look perfect," Jack said, as he put his basketball shorts. He wraps his arms from behind me.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. I groaned and opened it. Seeing Kendall on the other side.

"What Kendall?" I ask.

"Come on, we're going to get breakfast," Kendall smiled.

"Where's Mackenzie?"

"I think she's still asleep on the couch," Kendall answered walking away.

I look over at Jack, "I'm going to check on Kenzie."

I walk out and into the living room. I look on the couch, I see Mackenzie. She's still fast asleep.

I weakly smiled and went around the couch. I sat down by her head, I stroked her hair.

"Kenz, wake up," I say, shaking her.

She slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"We're going to go out for some breakfast, you can use my bathroom when Jack and I are done," I explain.

"Okay thanks Madz," Kenzie said.

I look at her and notice tear stains on her face. "Were you crying last night? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it," Kenzie grumbled.

"You know I'm going to make you talk about it tonight. You can't hide it."

She sighed and nodded.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. I left and returned to my room. Jack was already in the shower. I smiled and undressed, walking into the shower.

"Hey babe, lovely to see you like this," Jack smiled.

"C'mon babe, we need to make this fast. Mackenzie needs to shower," I say.

"Okay love," Jack whispered.

We showered really fast and then got ready. Jack put on jeans, Van high tops, a gray diamond company sweatshirt and a gray beanie.

I get changed and put on light skinny jeans, a maroon sweater and matching Vans. I do a quick straightening of my hair while I waited for Mackenzie to get out of the shower.

When I finished I decided to pick out Mackenzie's outfit. I grabbed a blush colored hoodie, a pair of light jeans and white high top Vans.

I smiled at the outfit I picked out and then Mackenzie walked out. She was wrapped in a towel and looked at me shocked.

"Madz, what are you doing here?" Kenzie asked.

"First, it's my room and I was getting ready. Two, I was being the greatest sister in the world and picked out your outfit," I smiled.

"Thanks," Kenzie smiled.

She looked at the outfit and smiled bigger. Then, she turns to me.

"Can you leave?" Kenzie asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "I wanted to talk to you about everything. We never actually got to talk the other night."

"Can we do it tonight? Everyone's almost ready, it's going to be awhile and I'm sure at some point I'm going to be crying," Kenzie explained going to do her hair.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Just me and you?" I ask as I go to do her hair for her.

"Please? I don't think that you'd want the girls to hear about mom's affair," Kenzie mutters.

"They already know. I told them," I admit. "They're supportive of us and they're here for us if we need them. But, it can be just me and you."

"Thank you Maddie," Kenzie mumbled.

I smiled and rubbed her arm. Then eventually I did some of her make up for her.

"I miss doing this for you," I say.

"I do too. But why do you miss it?" Kenzie asked.

"Because, you're my little sister, you come to me for everything. I always did your makeup when you were little. Like when you were nine, I'd do your makeup when I was bored. It's the little things you miss, like having you around all the time and you sleeping in bed with me during a storm or something. You know, little things."

I finished her makeup and we both walked out of my room. Everyone had just finished up so we grabbed coats and left.

We went to a restaurant down the street from us. It has a great view of Central Park too, it's beautiful.

We sat down at a table and waited for a waiter. We looked at the menu together and figure out what we wanted.

I look up and see Mackenzie staring. I look to see what she's staring at and smirked.

"You know Kenz, you can just go talk to him," I say.

"What?" She asked, snapping out of her daze.

We laughed, "go talk to him," Kendall said.

"I can't do that. Too awkward," Kenzie states.

I laughed, "go for it, you got this."

Kenz shakes her head. I shrugged. Her loss, that kid was pretty cute.

When the waiter came over he took our orders then left. He then returned moments later with a drink and a piece of paper.

"It's from the gentleman over there," he said to Mackenzie, pointing towards the guy she was staring at.

She nodded and took both things. Then reads the note.

"What does it say?" Brooke asked.

"It's his number and he says I'm really pretty," Kenzie smiled.

"Go talk to him!" We exclaim.

"Okay okay," Kenzie said, standing up and walking over.

Hey Guys I am so sorry I completely forgot to update. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter. Song for it is breakfast at Tiffany's and literally I kept singing this for like a week.

Anyhow I'll probably do a double update bc I feel bad about not updating.

Anyways that's it. Bye loves xoxo