Chapter 32; "It"

Mackenzie's POV

I tried all through the night to text and call John. He didn't answer any of the calls. I groaned and walked back to Maddie's bedroom. She was fast asleep.

I sighed and climbed into bed. Instantly having an arm wrapped around me. I'm pulled into a hug by Maddie and held tightly.

I don't bother to fight it, I just let it happen. I leaned my head against her chest and wrap my arms around her.

I was so tired, and so wrapped in my thoughts I have no idea what time I feel asleep.

-

I was shaken awake. I look up and see Maddie smiling at me. I sit up and rub my eyes as Maddie sat at the edge of the bed.

"How ya feeling Kenz?" Maddie asked, patting my thigh.

"Depressed more than usual," I muttered.

She gives me a look and pulls me into a hug. I held her tightly and buried my head in her neck.

"Hey it's okay, John's just upset," Maddie comforted. "Come on, let's go get some breakfast."

"I don't wanna walk," I whined.

Maddie gave me a look and picked me up, laughing. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. She carried me out to the kitchen where the girls were.

"How old is your child?" Nia asked.

"One hundred sixty eight months," Maddie answered.

We laughed and Maddie threw me on top of the couch. I laughed and laid there. I started text John. I'm waiting for him to respond. I keep getting left on read.

I sighed and turned off my phone. I'll try again later. I got up and walked over to the kitchen and take a seat next to Kendall.

"So Maddie did most of the interrogating last night. It's our turn," Kendall states.

"Oh god," I say scared.

The girls laughed and then got serious in .5 of a second.

"So was he good?" Kendall asked.

My cheeks heat up as I nodded.

"Who was on top? You or him?" Brooke questioned.

My cheeks heated even more than they were before. "He was, then me, then him again and ya. You get the point."

They laughed at me and Maddie comes up behind me and smacks my shoulder. "I can't believe you," Maddie states.

I shrugged and turned back to the girls. "Any other questions?"

"Hell ya there are!" Nia exclaims.

"Okay shoot," I say, taking a sip of Maddie's water.

"Did you do anything orally?" Paige questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I just grinned and looked down shamefully. They got the hint that the answer was well, yes.

"Any Kinky shit?" Kendall questioned.

"Nope."

"How much did you c-" Kendall began.

"Okay, K, too far. I don't want to hear her answer. I'd still like to think she's still young and innocent. Please?" Maddie interrupts.