Chapter 30; Explainations

Mackenzie's POV

Everyone is shocked about what they just heard. I don't know what to say. I just choke up with sobs.

Maddie runs over and engulfs me in a hug. I just cried into her shoulder. I wish that none of this happened.

Maddie rubbed my back and held me tighter.

"Mackenzie, we heard everything," Paige admits.

I look up and wiped my eyes. I sighed and leaned back onto the couch. Everyone gathered around and sat down.

"So, you really had sex?" Kendall asked.

Sighed and covered my face with my hands. Nodding yes.

"When?" Brooke asked.

"A few months ago, just before school started," I admit.

"What happened?" Maddie asked.

I sighed.

Flashback

It was a few days after the Fourth of July. I'm crazy bored and very depressed.

Mom and dad keep fighting, and I don't think that they're going to stop. Currently they're both at work so I'm just home alone.

There was a faint sound that came from my window. I get up and walked over to the window. I look out and see John at the bottom.

I smiled and opened up my window.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" John exclaimed from the first floor.

I laughed and watched as he climbed the side of the house. He climbed into the room with me. Smiling and walked over to my bed.

"What are you doing? You know there's a front door too," I stated.

"Ya I know. It's not the fun way though. Also I'm here to be your knight in shining armor. Saving the day I'm here to provide entertainment and food," John said, taking off his backpack.

I laughed and hugged him. "Thank you," I muttered.

"No problem," John said kissing me.

I kissed him back and we sat on top of my bed. I turned on Netflix and we watched Bob's Burgers while we took the food out of John's backpack.

"Seriously? Fruit roll ups?" I ask laughing.

He laughed and nodded, "what, child at heart," John defended.

I laughed and we started to eat some of the food.

"So Mack, anything rattling your brain right now?" John asked.

I laughed and turned to him. "Weird way to phrase the question but, yes. Just my parents really that's it. And well, I wish I had a boyfriend. Because they can come in clutch when I want food and I want to cuddle," I say.

John looked at me and smiled, "I'm guessing you want to cuddle?" John questioned.

I nodded and gave him puppy dog face.

He laughed and engulfed me in his arms. I grabbed a blanket from the foot of my bed and laid it on top of us.

I laid my head against his chest and watched Netflix some more. After awhile, I kind of wanted something more than just cuddling. Nothing crazy though. Just some kisses.