Epilogue

Drapetomania
Noun
Meaning: an overwhelming urge to runaway.

I had that overwhelming urge to runaway. I wanted to runaway and never come back. I wanted someone to take me out of this place I called home.

I realized a lot though, running away from your problems, is a race you're never going to win. Sometimes though, you need to runaway to see who's coming after you.

You see, I didn't realize there was someone after me already. I was too blind to see it. He was the person by my side from day one.

He never had to runaway from a problem. He faced them. Just like I faced mine when I was younger.

Yet, through the years I started to cower away and try to runaway from them. Not even bothering to face them. But, the night I faced them everything good came out of it.

Mom and dad stopped fighting, mom ended her affair, John wasn't mad at me anymore. Plus I had the guy of my dreams.

Everything was right I front of me. I was to blind to see it. As Helen Keller once said:
"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision."

I had the sight. I just didn't have the vision to see it. I was afraid. I feared everything.

What is fear though? Many think it has one definition, but, really it has two.

Fear
Forget Everything And Run
Or
Face Everything And Rise

Which ever you see it as, the choice is yours.

I chose the first one. Then I chose the second one. It took me awhile to see, but, my feet took me where my heart was telling me to go. My brain just didn't listen.

As I ran, I thought of two things. One; don't ask me why I did it. Just ask yourself why you didn't.
Two: one run can change a day. Multiple can change a life.

The runs I took throughout my life shaped me into someone I am. I don't need therapy, I just need to do some thinking to myself. The way I did that.

Well, I did the one thing I'm great at.

Run

~
The End

Guys this is the end of Run I hope you enjoyed it. Vote one last time comment one last time and I hope you you enjoy this story I had loads of fun writing it.

Also happy new year I hope it's a great one. Be prepared for a new story coming out at midnight. It's going to be great.

Bye loves xoxo