Chapter 26; Little Italy

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up on the couch the next morning. All the girls are in the kitchen. I stood up and walked over, rubbing my eyes.

"Why did you sleep on the couch?" Kendall asked.

"My friends were trying to Skype last night. I fell asleep after I hung up," I answer.

I take a seat next to Brooke and steal a piece of fruit. She smiled at me and made me a bowl.

"So what do you want to do today Mack?" Chloe asked.

"Can we go to little Italy?"

"Yo totally. I love little Italy," Paige stated.

"Same here, it's so nice there," Nia agreed.

Knowing our plan, we get up and go get ready. I get my stuff together and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower then change into the outfit I had chosen.

Skinny jeans, an All Time Low T-shirt, maroon and black flannel, black beanie and maroon Vans high tops.

I smiled at my outfit and did my hair and makeup. I finally finished and then waited for everyone to finish.

My phone buzzed and I looked down.

iMessage received now
Mark💛: hey love, what are you doing today?

iMessage sent now
Kenzie💚💜: going to Little Italy with my sister and her friends

iMessage received now
Mark💛: wanted to hang out. What about tomorrow or Monday?

iMessage sent now
Kenzie💚💜: idk about tomorrow. But, Monday, maybe. My sister and her friends have classes, they don't get back till the evening. Maybe then?

iMessage received now
Mark💛: sounds great 😊 see you then😘💚

I smiled and turned off my phone. Most of the girls had finished, now we're just waiting for Kendall.

"I swear, that girl takes forever!" Nia groaned.

"She's either doing her makeup, or taking selfies," Maddie states.

We laughed and sat there for five minutes. Finally Kendall came out of her room, ready to go.

I grabbed the leather, hoodie jacket and put it on as we headed out the door. We went down to the lobby and started to walk.

"So Kenz, when did this happen?" Brooke asked.

"When did what happen?" I question.

"Your whole emo scene phase you're in. When did it happen?" Brooke said.

"Ya, you used to wear Justice and cute bright colors. Now you're mostly dark," Paige said.

I look at them and laughed.

"I'm not emo or in a scene phase. I just like darker things now, I like All Time Low and Twenty One Pilots and those kinds of bands now," I explained. "And I was like eight when I dressed like that."

"Okay, first of all you are now in a scene phase. You basically just described what that is. And second you were cute when you were eight," Maddie said, pinching my cheek.

I laughed and playfully hit her.

"Lay off some of the dark makeup though Mack," Kendall stated.

"Why is that K?"

"Because, it looks like you're just learning how to use eyeliner," Kendall responded, liking her thumb and coming towards my face.

I blocked her and kept laughing as she tried to wipe off the makeup. She eventually did quit, but it was funny to see her try.