Chapter 20; Shopping Spree

Maddie's POV

We get back the apartment and all the girls are dressed and watching tv.

"Ayyyoooooo!" Kenzie and I shout.

They turn around and smiled at us. We walked over and sat on the couch with them.

"So what does the monster have?" Brooke teased.

"The doctor says it's just a cold. He prescribed some medication and just said like fluids and stuff will help too," I explained.

"That's good, at least you'll be feeling better soon," Nia smiled.

"We did your laundry. We packed repacked your bag too," Chloe said.

"Now you have clean underwear," Kendall joked.

We laughed and Kenzie turned a dark shade of red of embarrassment.

"Thank you," Kenzie laughed.

"So, sicky sick, what do you want to do? We can go out, stay inside and watch Netflix," Paige asked.

"I kind of want to go out. Is that okay?" Kenzie asked.

"Ya of course! Where do you want to go?" Brooke asked.

"We can get you some new clothes, spoil you a bit," Kendall stated.

"No, it's fine, save your money guys," Kenzie said.

"Kenz, all of our families have money. You're my little sister and we love you. We're spoiling you," I say.

She weakly smiled and with that we all stood up. We get our coats and head out.

"So, let's just head to Times Square and shop and what not," Kendall said.

We got down to the first floor and start walking around to get to Times Square. We ended up waiting for a subway to save time.

"Kenz, hold my hand," I say as we get above ground.

"I'm fourteen Maddie," Kenzie countered.

"Ya, I don't want to lose my fourteen year old sister in Times Square," I say.

She sighed and grabbed my hand. I smiled at her and we walked to the different shops.

We got loads of clothes and a few pairs of shoes for Mackenzie. It was nice spending time with her, of course I'll be doing that for basically two weeks.

"We should go see a play sometime while Kenzie's here," Chloe suggested.

"That sounds cool," Kenzie said.

"What play?" Nia asked.

"Kinky Boots because, I mean, Brenden Urie," Kenzie said.

We laughed, "okay, we'll see if we can get tickets," Brooke said.

"You didn't have to get me all this stuff," Kenzie stated.

"We wanted to, so you're going to accept it," Kendall said.

Kenzie smiled at us. We see some candy shops and walked inside getting loads and loads of candy.