+*1*+

Jonah's POV

"Happy birthday dear Jonah, happy birthday to you" My mom sings and I flash her a smile before blowing out my candles making a wish.

I wish that I had someone to fix me

"Thanks mom I really appreciate all of this" I say gratefully.

"No problem" My mom begins to cut the cake and I sigh.

I hope my wish comes true.

*+*+*+*+*+*

Here it goes the day I dreaded since Spring Break started, the end of Spring Break.

Today is the day I have to go back to school and face everyone. The day where I have to start coming up with a new set of lies as to why I alway come home with a new injury. The day where some people will glare at me and others will flash me a sympathetic smile.

The sad part is I'm used to this, it's like an everyday routine. Wake up, go to school, get bullied, and then come back home. The only time I get a break is when school gives us a break like on holidays and stuff.

My mom barely notices my hatred for shcool, she's always busy either on a business trip or stuck with a pile of work on her bed in her bedroom. I was lucky enough for her to finally take a break and bake me a birthday cake, which was delicious I might add.

I continue walking down the hallway with my books in hand going to my first class of the day.

"Move out of the way bicycle" Jason smacks my books out of my hand and they go flying all over the floor. "Sorry didn't mean to do that" Jason and his friends laugh as they keep walking.

I definitely didn't miss him, I gather all my books together and I stand back up walking down the hall again.

Bicycle, is what most people call me. I'm bisexual and that is where the root of my problem starts.

In middle school I used to have the most friends this may sound cocky but everyone loved me. Until one day Amber, my ex-girl friend started getting suspicious. I kind of accidentally made it very obvious that I also liked guys and she just had to tell everyone that I was bisexual when I finally told her, and starting that day I lost my reputation most people basically hated me and others were too scared to say anything because they didn't want to get bullied too.

Which caused me to be very antisocial and shy. I don't really know why I stopped talking to people other than my mom, it's just when I have to say something it feels like I have to throw up, my palms get all sweaty, and sometimes it feels like I can't breathe. Like I'm scared that if I say the wrong thing, people will take it a certain way finding another reason to pick on me or something like that.

I walk into class taking my seat in the back corner of the classroom, completely zoning out when the bell rings and the teacher begins his lesson.

"Mr.Beck?" The teacher, Mr.Green grabs my attention and the whole classroom is staring at me. "Would you mind telling the class how to solve this problem?"

I look at the board at all the numbers and letters. I don't even know where to begin.

I shake my head no quickly looking back down at my desk.

"I insist, come up here" He holds out a marker towards me and I look around the classroom slowly standing up and walking to the front.

I grab the marker and I stare at the board, confused.

"To teach, you have to speak" I hear Jason say from behind me, earning a few laughs from the class.

"That's enough Jason" Mr.Green shoots him a glare.

I continue to stare at the board my hand begins to shake a little and suddenly it feels like I can't breathe, I drop the marker and I run out of the classroom. Running to the nearest bathroom and hiding in one if the stalls.

I stand there calming my self down, and I get as quiet as possible when I hear footsteps.

"Jonah?" I know that voice it's Cyrus, we used to talk back in middle school but that all stopped because of the whole thing with Amber and I maybe might've pushed him away, unlike everyone else who just stopped talking me he kept trying and I pushed him away.

I could've had a friend but I pushed him away, because I was to scared to be around anyone at the moment. I still am, you just don't know when someone can turn against you and stab you in the back.

Cough, Amber. Cough, Jason.

Jason and I used to be best buds, but the thought of me liking guys scared him away but not for long, his fist and my face have a very beautiful relationship.

"Jonah?" Cyrus knocks on my stall "I know you're in there I can see your feet, well not really since there covered by your shoes your shoes are really nice by the way, did you just get them? Omg wasn't your birthday Wednesday?"

He remembered?

I open the stall to come face to face with Cyrus. "Hi" He smiles at me and I just stare back at him. "No hey back?"

I continue to stare at him.

"I guess not" He clears his throat "Anyway, Mr.Green didn't want me tell you this yet but before Spring Break he asked me if could tutor you. Are you okay with that?"

Mr.Green thought I needed help and he still put me on spot like that in front of the class? Wow.

I nod my head yes at Cyrus and his smile grows wider.

"Great, by the way I came down here because the teach wants you back in class and I saw you run in here. I'm not a stalker or anything, that reminds me I saw this one movie..."

Teach? Gets off topic easily, he hasn't changed one bit since middle school. I shake my head hearing him talk on and on about how his Spring Break went, I don't even know how he got that from talking about some stalker movie.

"W-we should ummm" I stutter.

"Get to class?" Cyrus helps me and I just choose to nod in response. Cyrus laughs "You're so shy it's cute" My eyes widen at him. "I mean um...forget that happened?"

I laugh a little which even surprises me a bit.

"I'll take that as a yes" Cyrus says turning around and walking out of the bathroom and I follow.

*+*

Hello, author here.

First chapter of my new Jyrus book, this book was in my drafts and it was original titled "Broken" and it was also supposed to be a Jandi fan fic, but I changed my mind and I made it into a Jyrus fan fic 😄

What do you guys think so far?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~T