+*25*+

Leo, Marty, Buffy, Andi, Cyrus and I all sit in the classroom.

Cyrus now awake sitting in my lap as I sit on one of the desk, Marty is sitting on the teacher's desk with Buffy and they're holding each other's hands, and Andi is just sitting at a desk and Leo is seated in the one behind her.

"So what do we do now?" Buffy ask with a bored tone.

"I thought we should get away from everyone" Marty shurgs "let's play 21 questions"

"Who, what's th-th-that?" Leo ask.

"We basically ask questions about each other to get to know each other better" Andi says, "I'll go first, what's your biggest fear?"

"J-Jason" Leo stutters.

"Pathetic" I hear Buffy mumble.

"But he's your twin brother, don't you guys have like that special twin bond?" Marty ask.

Leo shakes his head and looks down.

Andi turns in the desk and places her hand on top of Leo's "Don't worry we'll be your family" She smiles.

"D-did you j-j-just family zone m-me?"

"Sorry, that was an accident" Andi blushes.

"So I h-have a chance?" Leo's eyes brighten.

"I never said that" Andi smirks and turns back in her seat.

"I thought" Cyrus whispers "I thought that if I thought positive nothing would've happened, he pinned me up against the wall and I couldn't do anything everyone just stared as he humiliated me" his voice cracks and I pull him closer to me.

"Welcome to my everyday life, just way worse than that" I sigh.

"We're playing a game... Y'all are so depressing, I swear" Buffy groans. "Get out your feelings for a minute, Cyrus you aren't dead all he did was hold you up against a wall it isn't like he punched you. Right?"

"Right" Cyrus sighs.

"Okay, my turn. Jonah what's your biggest fear?" Buffy ask me.

"I-" pause and I think "Getting hurt, I guess. I don't like to be hurt"

"But you cut your-" Marty silences Buffy by placing his finger to her lips.

"Cyrus when did you realize you had feelings for Jonah?" He ask, changing the subject.

Cyrus's face goes a tinge of red at the question and he hides his face from me in the crook of my neck. "Well, it was back in middle school and Jonah and I were locked in a janitor's closet. We had nothing to do and we were just talking to each other and I realized that I liked him while we there waiting for someone to get us out."

I remember that day, like it was yesterday.

Flashback

"Amber Alert! Amber Alert" Amber batted her eyes at me flirtatiously, and smirked as she walked up to me.

I was standing at my locker talking to Cyrus about Frisbee. (Dorky I know)

"Is a child missing?" Cyrus gasps.
"No" Amber rolls her eyes and places her hand on my shoulder causing me to turn around.