+*14*+

Quick Author Note
*Mentions of rape*

I sit on the balcony and a tap at the door startles me, Jordan.

I stand and unlock it.

"What's up Bicycle? I was walking around the house and then I find you all alone on this balcony"

"I'm just thinking" I whisper.

"Aye, that's cool. Anyway I'm looking for Jade you wanna help?"

I shrug my shoulders and I follow him back inside, we make our way back down the stairs and I try not to freak out as much with all these people pushing against me.

A hand grips onto mine and I'm guessing it's Jordan and then I get yanked into the kitchen which is huge, and not a lot of people are in here.

"Joorddannn" Jade slurs and falls helplessly on to him. "Bicyclleee" She smiles at me and falls onto me next wrapping her arms around my neck. "Me miss you, sorrrrry for looocking you on roofff"

I slightly smile at her and I push her back over to Jordan.

"Drrriinnkk" Jade grabs a glass of the counter and shoves it Jordan's face.

"No, I don't know where that's been and I'm trying to be sober" Jordan grabs the glass and sits it back down.

"No funnn" Jade burps and then giggles. "See you later alligatorrrr" She stumbles away and then falls on the ground and pulls her self up on a chair.

"How about you stay here, and I'll come back for you" Jordan tells Jade and she just nods resting her head on the table. "Well we found her, you wanna drink?"

"Can't" I reject. "And didn't you say that you were trying to be sober?"

"Yeah...but I changed my mind"

"Of course you did" I sigh.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"I almost jumped off of a roof" I laugh.

"That's not funny" Jordan laughs with me.

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Touché"

"Bicycle, guess what I'm gayyyy" Jordan giggles and pushes a door open and we make our way into the empty bedroom.

"I know you told me before" I laugh and sit on the bed and Jordan closes the door.

"I thought you said you were trying to be sober" Jordan whispers in my ear, after he wedges his self in between my legs.

"You said the same thing to"

"Hmm, only for you" He coos

"Why?"

"Because I like you, and if your sober than I'm sober too"

"I guess that makes sense" I laugh.

"Of course it does baby" Jordan connects his lips with mine and I push him away. "What's wrong?'

"This, I'm supposed to be with Cyrus, silly" I poke his chest and giggle.

"Then why aren't you?"

"We're taking a break"

"Yeah okay" He connects his lips with mine once again and I push him away.

"Stop" I hop off the bed and try to walk away but he grabs my wrist, pulling me back and throwing me back onto the bed.