+*5*+

"Jonah" Someone shakes me and I flutter my eyes open a sharp pain coming from my head.

Where am I? I look around to see Jade and Jordan passed out on the ground and then I see Cyrus looking at me worry written all over his face.

"I'm taking you home" Cyrus grabs onto my hand and helps me up, I feel a little dizzy and I lean over on him a bit to stand up. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Why do you even care?" I whisper.

"Are you drunk or high?"

"Neither, why?"

"You're talking to me in complete sentences without stuttering"

"Well I'm guess I'm getting used to you bugging me all the time" I sigh

"I don't know if I should be happy that you're talking to me or a little offended that you basically just told me that I annoy you"

"Both I guess" I try to laugh but I wince putting my hand up to my head and pulling it away to see blood on my fingers.

"Come on let's walk faster" Cyrus begins to pull me forward.

We make it to my house and I pull out my keys to unlock the door and once we get in Cyrus closes the door and yanks me straight to my bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror a busted lip and glass shards stuck all on one side of my face. Tears spring to my eyes and I punch the counter in frustration instantly regretting it as pain shoots through my fist.

"Jonah stop let me help you" Cyrus places his hand on my shoulder and I shrug it off.

"I don't need your help" I hiss

"Well you need somebody's help"

"What is the point of helping me? I'm pathetic, worthless, disgusting-"

"Stop, you're none of those things"

"Yes I am I'M BROKEN!" That's when I completely lose it and I just let my tears run down my face. "I'm...broken" I choke out in between sobs

"Then let me fix you" He throws his arm around me in comfort.

"It won't be easy"

"I'm up for a challenge"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Cyrus and I sit on my bed in silence eating pizza rolls, after my little break down I cleaned my face and I promised that I would never hang out with Jordan and Jade ever again.

They can screw up there own lives, I don't need mine to be ruined anymore than it already is and going to jail would not look good on my college application. If I can even get into college.

"JONAH!" I hear a door siwng open and my moms voice, she wasn't supposed to back until this weekend. She pops up in front of my doorway arms crossed and tapping her foot impatiently.

She looks pissed.

"Susan!" Cyrus chirps.

My mom throws a smile on her fave when she looks at Cyrus "Hi sweetie" Then she looks back at me and disappointment fills her face again.

She looks as mad as Patrick when the people kept calling the Krusty Krab and then he got all angry and he was like "NO THIS IS PATRICK!"

"Jonah" She starts, shaking her head "Would you care to explain to me why the school had to call me telling me that you skipped school Monday?!"

Snitches.

"I have a perfectly good explanation" I say.

"I would love to hear this" Cyrus snickers taking a bite out of the pizza roll and I roll my eyes at him.