+*27*+

"Jonah, would you please explain what happened the night of the incident?"

"No" I say dryly, looking at my finger nails.

A week has passed, and nothing really bad happened.

Well except for the occasional threat from Jordan to call off the case.

Which I am trying to do, but my mom is like we need justice blah blah blah.

"I'm so sorry" My mom apologizes to the lawyer lady whose name I don't bother to remember, before she grabs my wrist and pulls me out of our living room and into the hallway. "Jonah for us to win, you need to describe what happened"

"But I don't want to" I groan.

"I know you don't want to do this-"

"Then why are you making me?"

"Because-"

She explains why and zone out.

I wonder what Cyrus is doing right now, he's always over here and he's rarely ever home. I've never been to his house before, he always changes the subject when I ask him about meeting his mom. Since his step dad moved out, due to his mom cheating and finding another woman.

His dad still wants him to move in with him though, he doesn't know that Cyrus is gay yet and according to Cyrus his dad won't take his coming out so lightly.

I guess he just wants me to stay away from his family drama since I have my drama to deal with.

I remember when life was simpler, when everyone would ease drop into the popular kids drama because no one had anything better to do but talk about someone else's problems.

Then you somehow manage to get pulled into the drama, and it's liked getting smacked in the face with Rapunzel's frying pan and you don't even know how you ended up in the drama. Like you did nothing wrong, nothing but here you are getting talked about and bullied and punched and...

My life sucks.

"Jonah are you even listening to me?" My mom snaps me out of my trance.

"Honestly no, but you can continue my mind still isn't going to change I don't want to go through with this. That's all I ask, so you can tell her to leave because I'm not going to say anything. I know you want justice and all that, but I just want this to end. Its been going on long enough" I walk away from her and enter my room.

"Ahhh!" I scream as I see Cyrus's face pressed up against my window.

I shake my head and I walk over letting him. "And you couldn't walk through the front door becauseee?"

"Because, I wanted to be extra" He answers and once he's all the way in my room he engulfs me into a hug. "I missed you"

"You seen me yesterday, you might as well live here" I laugh a little.

"Can I?" His eyes light when he looks at me.

"You have a house Cyrus, and I want to visit your mom"

"We've talked about this, I don't want you to meet my family yet. Not until everything thing is settled"

"You've met my mom"

"And Susan is the best, but I just don't want you to meet my mom"

"What's wrong with your mom?"

"NothIng" His voice cracks and I eye him suspiciously. "You look tired, you should go to sleep" he tries to change the subject and push me towards my bed.