+*16*+

I groan at the sound of someone knocking at my door.

"It's your future husband" Cyrus says and I smile a bit.

"Come in" He walks in and closes the door behind him, and the fact that he hasn't smiled once worries me. "You okay?"

"Not really, listen we need to talk about yesterday and what happened in the hospital"

"What happened?" I ask confused a little, I mean I do remember him storming out but I don't know why he got so mad.

"I've been thinking, and I don't think I can just be friends with you anymore. I trust you-"

"But I don't trust myself" I cut him off "I got drunk Friday night, when I promised myself that I wouldn't and things happened"

"What things?"

"Just things" I snap.

"I can keep secrets, what happened dirty truth or dare? Did you find a group of friends you can't talk about? What-"

"Nothing that concerns you point. Blank. Period, and if that's all you have to say you can leave now"

"Jonah-"

"I said LEAVE!"

"Actually you said-"

"Go" I shove him away from me and I fall back on my bed with a sigh.

"Fine I'll go, I would say see you at school tomorrow but you got suspended." He leaves and I sit back up punching one of my pillows.

Why can't no one see that I don't want to talk about Friday. What happened has happened, and I just want to bury it and leave it alone.

I just want a normal life.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Are you still not talking to me?" My mom asks me on our way to the therapist.

I sigh and I look out the window, hoping that's a good enough answer for her.

"Jonah this is just doctors orders-"

"I don't have depression" I mumble.

"Well you're obviously not happy" She mumbles back, and I don't know if I was meant to hear that or not.

She parks the car. "We're here"

"Great" I say sarcastically, getting out of the car.

We walk into the building together, and my mom talks to the lady at the front desk before we start walking further and we get to this room.

"Okay now you don't have to answer all of her questions-"

"I'm not answering any, how many times do have to tell you this?"

"And how many times do I have to tell you to lose the attitude? You may not want to be here, but I'm trying my best to find things to help you Jonah. I am your mother, and hearing that your child wants to kill there selves is not something you want to hear." By the way her voice cracks at the end I can tell that she's about to cry.

I sigh "Mom-"

"I'll be in the car" She walks off before I can say anything else and I hesitate before I open the door and walk in.

"You must me Jonah, nice to meet you I'm Lydia" she smiles and I sit down on the couch across from her in the room.

"This is a comfortable room, you can say whatever you want and I won't tell anyone I promise. Think of me as your best friend" She pauses I guess she's waiting for me to say something but I stay quiet. "Okay, so today what do you want to talk about?"