+*30*+

It's Wednesday my dudes!

I walk on my way to school hand in hand with Cyrus, since he stayed the night at my house last night.

I've noticed that he brought two suitcases yesterday night, he's slowly moving his self in and even though I'm not complaining I just want to know, does his parents know that he's slowly running away from home? Am I the only person who notices this guys moving in a different item of furniture into my room like everyday?

I don't even think my mom notices what Cyrus is doing I'll talk to him about that later though.

Right now I need to focus on school, which is really hard since Jason, Jordan, and Derek haven't talked to me since our last encounter in the cafeteria.

I think they're planning something, big. Leo is starting to distance his self from the "Still Waiting to be Named" group since, we've had that mini hangout at my place.

You see Marty and Cyrus decided we needed a name for our group, Buffy was against it and called it stupid, Andi suggested "The Losers Club" which Leo agreed to, but Buffy had to be the one to point out that the name was taken so Cyrus came up with "The Good hair Crew Plus Two and a Boyfriend" everyone agreed that one was to long, so my mom was just like how about "Still Waiting to be Named?" and everyone was like "Susan that's amazing, that could be our placeholder until we get a name, Susan adopt me, blah blah blah"

I really don't see the big deal with my mom, but everyone loves her which is better than them hating her so I guess that's a good thing.

Look at me thinking positive like my boyfriend told me to.

"Future husband?"

I roll my eyes at the nickname and look down at Cyrus's fingers laced with mine.

"You alright, you look like you're thinking really hard? Did you have a nightmare last night, about Carrrllll?"

"I'm fine just zoning, I haven't been having nightmares lately, and why do you keep saying his name like that?"

"Watch Llamas with Hats and you'll get it, you know what I'm just going to ask your mom to block Nickelodeon off your TV"

"You wouldn't dare" I laugh slightly, I hope he wouldn't.

"I would, if I have to hear a Pirate say 'are you ready kids?' One more time-"

"You do have your own house" I mumble.

"I know but I like your house better"

"I can tell, you're moving in I saw your suitcases yesterday"

"You did?"

"They were laying across my bed and I literally watched you clear spots in my closet so you could put your clothes there. Where did you even put my clothes that you took out of the closet?"

"The trash"

"Cyrus" I groan

"Yes, love?"

"You can't just throw my clothes away"

"I'll buy you some more, I was just doing you a favor all your clothes scream 'HELP! ALL MY CLOTHES SHOULD BE ARRESTED!'" Cyrus laughs and I smile, I love his laugh.

We reach the school and we walk inside.

"Is that Leo behind the trashcan?" Cyrus ask.

I close my eyes for like second sighing "again?"

I turn and there Leo is red faced with his knees tucked, running his hands through his hair next to the trashcan.

Cyrus and I walk over crouching down next to Leo, and now I realize the purple bruise forming on his eye.