+*20*+

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Cyrus.

Cryus who?

Cyrus's POV

Once I realize that Jonah is pulling me to the park I relax a little.

I haven't been to the park in a while, ever since this little kid pushed me off the swing I decided that I should start going to the gym except for the park, no seven year old should be able to push me a sixteen year old off of a swing, but it happened and Buffy laughed in my face.

I could never show my face here again what if that kid comes back with his friends and push me off the slide, than I'm actually going to consider going to the gym so I can be stronger and manly.

"It's still here" Jonah says amazed as we walk over to a tree with words carved into it...

C + J
Forever

I remember that, we were still in middle school. Jonah and I were hanging out and I got the bright idea to carve our initials into the tree, to represent our friendship. Jonah didn't think it was a good idea at the time, something about people finding it and assuming the wrong thing, but I just had to reassure him that people wouldn't know who wrote it just us.

"I like to think everything happens for a reason" Jonah whispers he runs his fingers over it before he turns and sits down up against the tree and I sit next to him. "I just feel like the world is trying to tell me that I don't belong here, so it's throwing all these bad obstacles in my way so I can just get the hint and end it"

"I don't think thats true, I don't think the universe is telling you to kill yourself. You might've misunderstood, like Buffy, Andi, and I came to your house that Friday night. You could've died right there but you didn't. What if keeping you alive was the universe telling you something?"

"What else could it possibly be telling me?"

"I don't know, maybe don't kill yourself because your future husband won't he able to be your future husband" I joke and Jonah smiles, I love his smile.

I remember when he used to smile all the time, he would always brighten up the room with a sparkle in his green eyes.

I take his hand in mine and he squeezes it back.

"The tree" Jonah starts and I look at him a little confused.

"What about it?"

"We'll be together forever right, you won't leave me no matter what?"

"And I thought I was the clingy one" I laugh.

"Cyrus?"

"Forever" I kiss his cheek and he lays his head on my shoulder.

We sit in a comfortable silence, listening to the wind and the sound of the birds chirping.

Not a lot of people are out, probably because people are either at work or school...

"You're alright about the Jordan situation in the bathroom?" I ask.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"You can't avoid it-"

"I don't want to talk about it" He snaps. "I just want to relax and forget about everything right now"

"Even me?"

"No, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" He lifts up his head and we look at each other.

"I love you too" I smile and he pecks me on the lips and I frown in return. "That's it?"

"I'm not about to make out with you in public, under a tree"

"Why not? It's kinky...daddy" after calling him that I instantly regret it. "Ew, I don't want to think of you as my father"

"You know you could've just left it at 'it's kinky'" He laughs a little.

"Yeah, but I wanted to try it since you did a while back"

"I was drunk"

"True"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Jonah's POV

I'm scared.

Everything is going way to well right now, ever since I left school I couldn't keep my smile off my face and I know the reason behind it is Cyrus and I'm not really complaining but nothing ever goes this good for a long time.

Something touches my hand and I jump a little and I register my surroundings and realize it's just Cyrus holding my hand.

"You okay?" he ask.

"Mmmhmmm" I kind of lie, besides the fact that I'm extra paranoid and still worried about the whole Jordan thing, right now I actually am a little bit okay.

After Cyrus and I stayed at the park we decided to go to The Spoon since school was almost out and he wanted to meet Andi and Buffy there.

We walked in and sat at a booth next to each other.

Buffy and Andi walk in and once they see us they don't look too happy.

Buffy slides in quickly and begins to repeatedly poke Cyrus in the nose.

"Ow, ow. Stop that" He smacks her hand out of the way. "Why are you hurting my nose?"

"You skipped school again, and so did you. The explanation better be good" She crosses her arms and so does Andi as the glare at us.

I feel my heart begin to race as I grow nervous, and I look at Cyrus hoping for him to say something but he's staring right back at me.

"We umm-" I begin trying to think of something, but my mind is blank.

"Jonah went crazy and he tried to drink toilet water so I walked him our of school so he can get some fresh air...because tonight at the full moon he's going to turn into a werewolf, and his dog instincts were getting to him in the bathroom-" I clap my hand over Cyrus's mouth silencing him, he's not helping at all.

"So until you guys want to tell us the truth, you want us to believe that Jonah is a werewolf?" Andi ask in disbelief and I feel Cyrus nod his head from under my hand.

"Hopefully the real reason is better than that" Buffy sighs.

I would rather have the werewolf story be true, than what had actually happened.

I sigh trying to forget about it all, but I can't. Images and flashbacks constantly popping up in my head and negative thoughts running through my mind all day, I can't forget what he did to me no matter how hard I try my brain won't let me.

I don't want to think about it anymore, I want to be able to walk past Jordan in the hallway with a smile on my face, like he doesn't affect me at all.

I just want to be normal.

"Ummm Jonah" Buffy's tone of voice worries me and I look up at her, my eyes widening at what she shows me on her phone.

*+*

Sorry for the wait and cliffhanger.

I'll try and update quicker next time, because I have a great idea for the next chapter.

*evil laughs*

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T