+*33*+

Lunch time.

The plan is simple, plain and easy.

According to Leo, Jason likes to hang around in the school's gym during  lunch so he can flirt with the girls who walk by the glass doors.

Buffy is walking with Leo and I just in case Jason wants to punch someone and Cyrus, Andi, and Marty are on the lookout for Derek who they are going to talk into bringing to the gym so he can make up with Jason.

I came up with all of this by myself, I applaud myself.

"Why are you smiley, we're about to go talk to your bully?" Buffy asked me on our way through the halls to the gym.

"My plan is docious magocious" I smile, I haven't said that in a while.

(Author Note: I am so sorry I just made you read him saying that)

"We're not bringing that back" Buffy groans.

"I-it was a th-thing?" Leo asked.

"Yes it was a thing, now thinking back at it I shouldn't have made it a thing but it's still fun to say at times" I smile.

"No it's not, but if it puts a smile on your depressing life I guess it's okay" Buffy says and my smile disappears.

"Wow thanks" I roll my eyes.

"We-we're here" Leo says letting out a big sigh before he pushes open the gym doors.

Leo was right Jason is in here but he's not working out, he's sitting on a bench with his face in his hands.

"J-Jason?" Leo walks towards him and he hesitantly places his hand on his brother's shoulder.

Jason looks up slowly quickly grabbing Leo's wrist squeezing.

"You see this is what we're not gonna do" Buffy says walking over to Jason and grabbing his other twisting it behind his back.

Jason groans in pain quickly letting go of Leo's wrist. "I let go, I let go"

Buffy smirks and she let's go of Jason's wrist. "Now we came to talk to you, because unlike you we have a hurt and if you lay a finger on anyone of us I'll make sure you'll lose a finger. You got that?"

"Yes ma'am" Jason nods frantically.

"Perfect" Buffy stands there with a satisfied smile on her faco, I guess it's my turn to speak now.

"J-Jason um you see we came to talk to you about your feelings" I say and then an awkward silence feels the room.

"This sounds like the time my parents decided to give me The Talk" Buffy groans "Jason they want to talk about your sexuality and how you shouldn't hide it from the world, because it's nothing to be afraid of"

"So you two are trying to help me?" Jason asked looking between Leo and I.

Me and Leo just nod our heads in response.

"Why?" Jason now looks confused.

"I asked the same thing" Buffy says.

"Be-because I know what you're going through and I want to help a bit I also want you t-to stop beating me up" I say looking down at the ground playing with my fingers.

Take a deep breath Jonah, he can't hurt you Buffy won't allow it.

"This is stupid" Jason says and he gets up, an amused smile plays on his face.

"SIT DOWN!" Buffy yells and Jason quickly sits back down. "Now talk about your feelings, and I want you to feel good about yourself afterwards"

"Alright, alright" Jason throws his hands up. "Jonah I really like you"