+*4*+

Quick Author Note
*Self harm trigger warning*

As Jade, Jordan, and I sit there on the ground giggling at just about anything my phone goes off.

I look at it to see I got a text from Cyrus.

Oh shoot I forgot I had tutoring with him.

I stand up wobbling a bit "I have to go guysss" I slur.

"Well here take one more" Jordan offers me another bottle and I gladly take it chugging it down, I'm gonna need it if I'm facing Cyrus.

"That's your third bottle, are you okay walking alone?" Jade giggles.

"Yep" I throw the bottle down watching it shatter to pieces on the ground like my heart. "I'll be on my way, see you guys tomorrow?"

"Yeah just meet us right here we're ditching tomorrow too" Jordan says.

"Cool" I smile and I begin my journey to my house, swaying side to side I finally make it and I spot Cyrus sitting on my porch playing on his phone. "What's up dude?" I walk up to him and I raise my hand for a high five.

He slowly stands and stares at me for a good minute before he just slaps me out of no where.

"What the heck dude?!" I put my hand on my face where he slapped me, my cheek still stinging a bit.

"You're obviously drunk"

"No I'm just living like Larryyy" I slur almost falling over on top of him but he catches me and stands me up right. "Do you know Jade and Jordan?"

"The kids who skip school just to get drunk and high?" Cyrus rolls his eyes and I begin to unlock the door with my house key.

"Yeah them, they said I was cool" I walk inside the house with Cyrus closing the door behind me.

"It's not cool to do illegal things, you can go to jail" He says in a duh tone.

"And you're not my dad...but you could be my daddy" I smirk sending him a wink.

"How much did you drink" Cyrus places his hand on my forehead.

"Why does it matter, a guy can't think you're cute? You know I think we should talk about Friday you almost kissed me and I still really want to kiss you" I admit.

Cyrus stares at me and then to my lips and then back at me. "You're just drunk, you don't really mean that" he begins to walk back to the door.

"Yeah I do, I think I like you Cyrus" I walk towards him.

"No you don't. Just go to bed I'll come back tomorrow" He sighs and leaves out the door leaving me all alone.

He doesn't like me.

NO ONE LIKES ME!

I storm through the house breaking things as I go, anger raging through me as I make my way into my bedroom and then into my bathroom. I pick up my razor and I stare at it, before I place it to the upper part of my forearm.

"Nobody love you" I say out loud tears streaming down my face by this point.

Cut.

"Everyone hates you"

Cut.

"You're a worthless human being who should just die already"

Cut.

Cut.

Cut.

"It's not like anyone would care" I whisper sliding down my door watching the blood slowly drip down my arm, new scars covering up my old faded ones.