+*2*+

Jonah's POV

The bell rang, math class was over finally. I quickly grab all my things and try to quickly walk past the teacher but he catches me.

"Jonah can I speak to you?" I stop in my tracks and I quickly turn around to face Mr.Green "I spoke to Cyrus before break and he said he was willing to tutor you, because you're not doing so good in my class"

Really? I thought an F was a passing grade. I roll my eyes.

"Is there a problem Mr.Beck?" Mr.Green crosses his arms trying to intimidate me, I assume.

I shake my head no and I quickly turn around walking out of there, jumping back slightly when I catch Cyrus waiting next to the door with a big cheesy grin on his face. "So my place or yours?"

I point towards me indicating my place.

"Okay, no need to give me your address I remember where you live. Again not trying to be a stalker or anything"

We walk in silence until Cyrus speaks again "Do you want to sit with me at lunch?"

I shake my head no and his smile slowly disappears.

"Okay that's fine. Can I at least get your number, so I can text you later?" Cyrus pulls a pen out his pocket and I write my number on his arm.

"Oooh Bicycle gettin' them digits" Derek one of Jason's friends teases as he walks by me.

"Do you like it when people call you that?"

I shake my head.

"Then why do you let them?"

I look straight down to my shoes, I don't know if you've noticed Cyrus but I can't really talk to people until I can fully trust them. I begin to stutter if you forgot our conversation in the bathroom earlier today. Also aren't you the one who called me shy and cute? I think you should know why I can't stop telling those guys to stop calling me Bicycle.

"I'll come around to your house at five, see you later" Cyrus sighs and walks off.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I sit down next to my favorite tree at lunch, just watching as the other kids walk by.

I come here everyday, well not really I used to eat in the library but Jason and his friends found me. So now I just sit under this tree, I don't even bother buying lunch or packing my own it's gonna get wasted anyway. So why bother?

"Bicycle! Long time no see" Jason and his friends walk over to me.

Long time no see? It wasn't long enough.

"So you found you a new lunch spot I see, smart choice there's witnesses and a teacher can walk by at anytime" Derek says.

I just stare at the two boys and I watch as Leo just stands there like he always does, he isn't like Derek and Jason. He stands there quietly the whole time, just looking back at me with a smile that says "I'm sorry" he's Jason's twin brother so I guess he just stands with him, even if he knows it's wrong to bully people in any type of way.

"Alright catch you later" Jason waves as he walks laughing with the other two.

"Hey do you know Buffy?" I hear Cyrus's voice but I don't see him. "Over here"

I turn my head to see Cyrus poking his head out from the other side of the tree.

"May I join you? You know what I'll just sit" He sits down next to me. "So Buffy is having a party this weekend to celebrate her 16th birthday. Wanna come?"