+*22*+

Now with a bandage wrapped around my hand and one wrapped around my arm, I lay on Cyrus's lap as he pets my hair.

We haven't talked much since I cut my arm, he silently walked over to me took the knife and helped clean my arm and now we're here. I don't like this, he's never quiet.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask in a whisper.

"No, just scared for you" He sighs and I hear him sniff his nose, so I roll over onto my back to look up at his red face. "I'm sorry" he apologies and wipes his eyes.

"For what? You have nothing to be sorry for"

"I feel like I should've took matters into my own hands and told somebody, Jonah this is going to far. Your nudes are everywhere"

"And it's not your fault...I'm sorry if you feel like you should take responsibility. This is all Jordan's fault"

"You don't really want to die, do you?"

I sigh not wanting to answer that question and I turn my head away from his, and I just simply nod and he let's out a shaky breath.

"I love you, Jonah so so much"

"I love you too"

"Then don't leave me, promise me you won't"

"I'm pretty sure you're always going to be there to stop me" I mumble, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Okay yeah, because I always wanna spend time with you but still, promise me you won't go as far as to killing yourself, please?"

I think for a while before I hold my pinky up and he wraps his around my own. "I promise" I sigh.

"Thank goodness, I don't know what I would do if you were to leave me"

"Move on, find somebody else who can treat you better that I can, because any guy like you deserves a gentleman. So tell me why you wasting time, when you can have better instead. I know someone else can treat you better, better than I can" I quietly sing and Cyrus pokes my nose.

"Shawn Mendes is adorable" He sighs like he's daydreaming then he looks down at me and widens his eyes. "But not as adorable as you" he rushes.

"I'm an ugly potato, a toilet looks better than me but it's okay though I don't mind, my looks aren't my biggest priority" I shrug and Cyrus gasps.

"What are you talking about? Do you know how cute you are? Actually cute is an understatement, I mean you're not as cute as me because I'm Cyrus. Oh no did that make you feel bad about yourself? I'm sorry, oh wait. I'm sorry for saying sorry and I'm sorry for saying sorry again and again and again and again and again and-"

I lean up and place my lips on Cyrus's cutting him off.

I pull away but not to far, since our noses are practically touching.

"I'm sorry, for babbling sorry for saying sorry...sorry" His face begins to red and a small smile appears on his face.

"Stop apologizing" I shake my head, and I reconnect our lips.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I hear an alarm go off and I quickly take the pillow pressing it to both sides of my ears muffling the sound.

"We have school" I hear Cyrus say and I remove the pillow and I pull him closer to me by wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I don't want to go" I mumble.

"Woah" Cyrus breathes out and I look at him confused. "Did you not here your voice? I only hear raspy morning voices in movies and stuff I never really heard it in person, and that was hot"

"Oh really...Mr.Krabs" I try to say seductively, but I knew I failed when Cyrus just laughs in my face and I cover my nose. "Morning breath"

"I don't have a toothbrush here" He pouts.

"We have extras" I sigh and I begin to untangle my arms from around him and we get out of bed.

"I don't have clothes either"

"You can wear some of mine, we're about the same height" I shrug. Then I think back to how he throws my clothes around looking for something. "You know what I'll-" I stop talking when I notice he's on his knees going through my closet. "Okay then"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

After I took a shower and got dressed, and waited for Cyrus to do the same we both walked out of my room freezing the same time my mom does in the middle of the hall when we see each other.

"Cyrus!?" She says, and she looks shocked to see him here.

Well he did sneak in through the window.

"Hi, Susan funny story I snuck in through the window. Now before you get mad because you did tell me to leave, your son had a knife. I saved his life, you're welcome"

"You had a what!?" She grabs my wrist pulling my arm towards her and she rolls up my sleeve looking at the bandage on my arm. "Jonah, are you okay? Of course you're not okay" She grabs me and forces me into a hug.

I look behind me to see Cyrus standing there awkwardly and I turn around backing away a bit to see my mom eyes water.

"Okay, I'll tell to your doctor about this and I'll set up another meeting with your therapist"

I roll my eyes "Yes, because the therapist totally worked last time"

"Well we need to find a way for you to cope with your depres-"

"I'm not depressed!" I snap and I walk past her.

"I'm sorry, my misunderstanding. I forgot it's normal to cut yourself and have the urge to die" She throws her hands up in frustration and walks off running her hands through her hair.

Cyrus walks over placing both of his hands on my shoulders making me look at him.

"Take a few breaths" He commands me and I do as he says. "Okay, you might not like this but...Jonah you're not happy"

"No, I'm the happiest person alive" I say sarcastically.

"If you're not happy, then what are you?"

"Neutral"

"Don't make me slap you"

"Listen, I don't want to add nothing else to the list of problems that I already have" I sigh.

Cyrus pecks me on the lips. "Then start erasing things from that list"

He walks past me and starts heading for the door.

He's right.

Why does he have to be right?

I groan and I turn following him out the door.

*+*

Sorry for the long wait, I'm starting school Monday. So I'm getting ready for that and stuff.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T