+*26*+

"Dad?" I ask, my voice cracking in the process.

"Hey son, you missed me?" He caresses my face with that back of his hand and I try to move but I realize I'm tied to a chair.

I try to move my arms but it's no use.

"Remember all the fun we used to have?" He whispers, his hot breath in my face as he speaks, reeking of alcohol.

"It wasn't fun" I hiss, tears now starting to stream down my face remembering what he did to me when I was younger.

He runs his hand up my thigh and I realize that I'm in nothing but my boxers, in a pitch black room to tied to a chair with my father.

"Shhhh, don't cry it'll be all right"

"YOU'RE SICK!" I scream and I begin to shake more trying as hard I can to get loose, knowing I'm not going anywhere soon, I stop and accept defeat.

"No, I actually feel pretty healthy" He kisses my cheek and and kisses lower and lower until he reaches my neck.

"STOP!" I shake in the chair until I fall over hitting my head on the ground and I blank out.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I snap my eyes open quickly and all I see is darkness.

"Jonah?" I jump and I look over to see Cyrus wiping his eyes and he yawns.

I calm down a bit still breathing heavily from my nightmare, and I pull Cyrus closer to me wrapping my arms around his waist and I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I shake my head.

"Nightmare?" He asked, and I nod my head.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked, and I shook my head.

I never told anyone what my dad has done to me, not even my mom knows. He said it was our little secret. I try to forget what he's done, well up until now when it randomly just pops up into my nightmares.

I shudder just thinking about it and pull Cyrus close, if that was even possible.

"Jonah, you're sweating. Are you sure you don't want to tell me what's with wrong?"

"It was about my dad" I say my voice raspy from sleepiness. "And stuff"

"Can I know this stuff?"

"Another time, right now I just want you to hold"

"Okay, love"

I stayed up for the rest of the night and I just watched Cyrus as he slept, not in a weird way though. I would just rake my fingers through his hair or when he would lay on his back I would listen to his heartbeat, or I would just poke his nose until he stopped snoring.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

You know that feeling you get when you feel like something bad is going to happen, like I have this feeling all the time but today, I know something bad is going to happen.

Well something bad happens everyday, but today I have gut feeling.

I have a gut feeling everyday though.

You know what, it's just an ordinary day for me.

Sad, I know.

I walk to my locker and I open it just to get it shut again.

I sigh, and I look over to see who close my locker today. Oh look it's Jade.

"Hey Bikey, you see what I did there I gave your nickname, a nickname" She smiles and I just nod and I try to open my locker but she doesn't move her hand.