+*6*+

*Self Harm Warning*

Cyrus's POV

I wake up shirtless and I look around trying to figure out where I am.

Jonah's house, in Jonah's bed, with Jonah Beck.

I'm in bed with Jonah Beck! I never thought those words would ever pop up in a sentence and be true, I just thought it would always pop up in my dreams that I have a about Jonah and...that's not the point right now. The point is we kissed and we didn't even talk afterwards we ended up making out hence why I'm shirtless right now and we both got tired, cuddled up and went to sleep.

Jonah is a cute sleeper, I'm not a stalker or anything I don't enjoy watching people sleep. I'm not a creep no matter what Buffy says when I'm staring at her through her bedroom window waiting for her to notice until she finally opens it letting me come in. That's not being a creep it's called waiting patiently.

Jonah begins murmuring in his sleep and his face scrunchs up as he begins to kick under the covers. "Get away" he mumbles "Don't hurt him kill me instead" I place my hand on his chest shaking him and he sits up quickly shouting "NO!"

He stares at the wall before he looks at me and blinks. "You're alive" he hugs me.

"Why would I be dead?"

"Jason, Derek, Jade, Leo and Jordan" He whispers and I rub his back soothingly. "They all kidnapped us and tied us to two different chairs facing one another, and they tortured you right in front of me and then Jason forced Leo to kill you" he cries.

"No don't cry, it was just a nightmare" I pull him closer to me if that was even possible and we lay on each others shoulders.

"Thank you for being there for me even though I tried to push you away" Jonah sniffs

"No problem, my little prince"

"Please don't tell me that's a nickname" He groans sitting up.

"It is" I smile and my smile quickly fades away when Jonah unwraps his arms from around me, I grab his hand and I get a better look at his arm which he begins to try and pull away. "Are these cuts?"

"No they're tattoos" He says sarcastically.

"I'm serious, this is serious. Are these recent?"

"Yesterday"

"How are you so calm about this?" I ask in disbelief.

"Because I don't cut often so you don't have anything to worry about" He finally manages to yanks his hand out of mine and he grabs his shirt off the floor.

"Who cares if you rarely do it? You do it and that's a problem, this could lead to death"

"Well I'm not dead am I?" He snaps.

"No but you could be, what do you think would've happened if I didn't think about you and find you in that alley way?"

"Then I would be living it up drinking with Jade and Jordan"

"No you would be in jail or worse dead for underage drinking and alcohol poisoning"

"Okay I get, if Cyrus the superhero didn't swoop in and save me I'll be dead. It wouldn't be like it mattered anyway, name one person who would even care if I was gone"

"Don't talk like that"

"Why not? It's true!"

"No it's not, your mom would care your family would care I could keep going" I say and I watch as Jonah slides down the wall with his face in his hands. I slide off the bed and sit next to him throwing my arm around him. "I would care" I whisper.