+*17*+

"Hey wanna come over for a sleepover?"

"This isn't your house" I hiss and Cyrus places his hand over my mouth.

"Yeah, umm Buffy would love if you would come over"

Who is he inviting to MY house?

"Great see you then, Marty from the party...I thought it was funny, okay I'll just hang up now" Cyrus hangs up and he removes his hand from my mouth. "We're getting Buffy and Marty together"

"You didn't think to ask me first?"

"Can we have a sleepover so I can pretend to be cupid, pleaseeeeee?"

"Cyrus I'm not in the mood-"

"Thank you you're the best"

"You didn't even let me fin-"

"Okay we should start setting up, we have to set the mood for Marty and Buffy"

"Cyrus?"

"What should we do for like activities?"

"Cyrus?"

"I know, a nice scary movie so Marty and can throw his arm around Buffy"

"CYRUS!?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want a sleepover"

"Okay I'll relocate, it'll be at Andi's"

"Why not yours?"

"Why not Andi's?"

"Why-"Cyrus cuts me off again by placing his fingers to my lips as he brings the phone up to his ear.

"Hey Andi, we're having a sleepover at your place it's for a good cause and I'm not taking no for an answer, bye" he hangs up quickly and flashes me a smile. "You're coming right?"

"No"

"Pleasssseeeeeeeeeee? I really want you to be there to keep me company"

"Wouldn't Andi feel like a third wheel" I sigh actually considering going.

"She's an independent woman who needs no man to make her happy, she'll be fine"

"I really don't want to go though" I sigh.

"Pleasssseeee-"

I cut him off "That's getting annoying"

"Sorry, but if we do watch a scary movie I want you to be there to protect me and cuddle me...and stuff"

"And stuff?" I smirk raising my eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm" Cyrus hums and he kisses my nose. "So is that a yes or a no because I don't want to force you to go, like I did with the party?"

"It's a yes, I guess-"

"YAY!" Cyrus leaps on me and we both fall back on the couch. "I wuv you"

"No naughty business on my couch" My mom walks into the living room and Cyrus and I jump away from each other pretending like nothing happened.

"Susan can Jonah go to this sleepover at Andi's?"

"A sleepover? I don't know, will there be adults there?"

"Yeah Bex, Andi's mom" Cyrus grabs my hand.

"Okay, but under one condition. Cyrus you have to watch him the whole time you guys are there"

"I'll watch him like a hawk"

"Wait, don't you have school tomorrow how is Jonah going to get home safely?"